樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Bruh the full game release will be like in the end of the year prob, even tho he works everyday on it

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Changelog for upcoming versions:

Plan for April
Hey there everyone!

Today's post is about the plan for April.
Ready? Go!

[Ver 0.8]
I will release the Dungeon Test Ver 0.8 around the second week of April.
English Version (Ver 0.8b) should be released around the 3rd week.

The new contents inside Ver 0.8 are listed below:

1. NTR in combat (Priestess helps/"helps" attendant in combat)
2. Parasite creature

Parasite creature might be moved to Ver 0.9 (or canceled if there are negative feedback and interest).
Because it's not a necessity for the system at the moment.

[Ver 0.9]
I will release the Dungeon Test Ver 0.9 around the forth week or next.

The new content inside Ver 0.9 is listed below:

1. Boss Enemy (Testing of Bosses in the game with special traits. This boss has the trait "Meat Shield")

Yep, the Dungeon Test will come to an end by 0.9!

Ver 1.0 is adding adjustments to the system, adding more attention to details, double-checking on dialogues, fixing any remaining bugs reported by you guys... And make the game more fappable!

So... I'll start Alpha testing in May or June!

Please understand Alpha is NOT a DEMO yet. You will be able to go on adventures in town and some dungeons, do quests, and follow the story line, but it's still in a test phase.

As you guys know, this game has a lot of content. So I will need severe time for making the whole game...
But I'll do my best!

I'll explain more about Alpha in May or June.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
They posted it a few pages back, this version has a new zone filled with traps, if you have yarizo in your party you can see the new ntr event when you fall in the trap.
if u dont mind can ya link me the post or point to the page

D

Deleted member 373045

I really want to try this guy's games but my finger won't fucking click download when I read
Wow, it's almost like there's a reason it's censored due to a certain law in an island in eastern Asia!!!

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Wow, it's almost like there's a reason it's censored due to a certain law in an island in eastern Asia!!!
I know, but if you bother to make an english version of the game for the rest of the world, why not have it with the uncensored pics ?

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
So can someone explain the DEV's development process? Is the game world/story actually being developed or is he just making sex scenes for the game and putting them in the cave/dungeon for players to view?

Nymphomania Paradox was pretty straight foward I like to think with the schoolgirl going around town and doing mini quests that made her slutty. With this game it seems like there isnt really a story, only the 1 cave map from what I played.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes