Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Damn, so far the test is great but that damn trap scene is shit af, why tf the dev make it from jimi's perspective so the player cant see her get fucked, i don't really care which perspective the scene is on but at least show the player.
>Just a Rant.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
1586054518582.png
Just played the new version. Lmao for a moment I thought she was about to fart Yarizo's cum on MCs face.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I'm wondering what kind of parasite it will be: One that goes inside her head and changes her behavior or even consumes her brain and replaces her (unlikely since it would probably destroy the story), or one that nests in her crotch. Also weird that Technobrake is considering removing that feature completely when basically everything else can be toggled on/off.
Maybe one that makes her leak milk, or make her body even more thicc

Atom

May 29, 2017
I feel that 0.7 b was very little content, at least I expected more. now I want to know what will happen in the 0.8

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
From what I can deduce the dev is putting everything in first in terms of renders, animations, sprites, traps etc etc and then at 1.0.0 he will flesh out the game story wise with new locations but using the stuff he is putting in now, It makes it easier in the long run to put all the nitty gritty stuff in now and then just add it as and when during the story.

For example he's put the render of the girls ass being grabbed, he could now put that in at a bar, in a street or any location he creates in the future, he's put the scene with Yarizo in and now he can put that in anywhere he likes in the future, like in an alley or at night while the MC sleeps.

That's from what i can analyse of what he is doing, rather than create scenes and renders as the story goes, create it all first and then develop story and locations.
Thats not necessarily faster I would say. Since he is developing all the scenes and interactions first instead of building the story, he would be much better off keeping the game private like how most studios do. The reason devs build the world as the update like most titles here is because it allows for user feedback in the creative design process going forward.

From what this DEV is doing, its him basically building a game inside out whilst letting us get .pgn's and .jpg's to fap to. Its his game and he can do whatever he wants but I just find it weird to develop a game like that.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Walkthrough anyone?
LV 1: Walk around kill enemies. Go to the green bubble, get some scenes.
LV 2: Walk around kill enemies. Go to the camp, get some scenes.
LV 3: Walk around kill enemies. Fall into the pit and get some scenes.

Everything else is basically explained in the game if you check the book at the dungeon entrance.

Multibannon

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for OP update, next time just make sure your locale is japanese before zipping it, or else it'll only cause unnecessary syntax errors which let the game crashes.
Sorry i used the Software "Locale Emulator 2.4.1.0" and Windows 10 so..no need to change the Locale to Japanese. But i will remember it the next Time. Sorry again for the Inconvenience.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Damn, so far the test is great but that damn trap scene is shit af, why tf the dev make it from jimi's perspective so the player cant see her get fucked, i don't really care which perspective the scene is on but at least show the player.
>Just a Rant.
I hope that the MC could have a chance to get out of the hole and see the scene in one update. Maybe consuming something to recover healt or some shit.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I'm hoping for some less humanoid enemies. Minotaurs, hounds various tentacle creatures etc...

Reactions: erumut

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I'm almost 100% sure both this elves are going to be MC's prey, Kohaku being the NTR victim lolol

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes