FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I'm almost 100% sure both this elves are going to be MC's prey, Kohaku being the NTR victim lolol
Jimmy will be able to fuck them yeah, the demo implies that he already fucked the foot girl which causes Kokaku to go full yandere on him. I assume the the full game will have a similar gimmick where if you fuck them you better keep it a secret otherwise Kohaku will try to murder Jimmy.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Last edited:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
i'm fine with ntr if the protagonist is a faceless beta, but i just can't handle ugly cucker.
if only there was an option to reduce Yarizo to the only thing that's important; his dick.
just make everything else transparant or something.
just floating dicks. Jimmy's little Jimmy vs Yarizo's Dragon(s)Layer.

• Angry
Reactions: zntr and Erosia

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
i'm fine with ntr if the protagonist is a faceless beta, but i just can't handle ugly cucker.
if only there was an option to reduce Yarizo to the only thing that's important; his dick.
just make everything else transparant or something.
just floating dicks. Jimmy's little Jimmy vs Yarizo's Dragon(s)Layer.
The creator haves a option to disable most of the fetish (even ntr, wich is basically 80% of the content in this test version) so that thing about a floating movin dick will maybe happen.

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
It was a demo that he released a while ago but i didn't see any other posts regarding it, maybe it's onhold on first part. Check his patreon and you might find it
tks bro, and can i ask you one thing, do you have an error when defeated by monster in this game, i always have an error when the mc defeated by the monster

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
tks bro, and can i ask you one thing, do you have an error when defeated by monster in this game, i always have an error when the mc defeated by the monster
Nope, maybe you should reinstall it, all i can remember is when defeated by a rat, the game crashes but it doesn't matter that miuch as the game was intended to go to main menu anyway

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Who's best girl? Let's have a poll!

Poll link for lurkers: quiz-maker.com/poll2840120x95924CCD-83

Note: The succubus was shown in a pretty early post by Technobrake (I think it was before the dungeon demos came out).

hi, anyone have this game of technobrake
Here you go:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes