ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I wish there was a 'be the waifu in the scene' part or Yarizo or just see it trough the tent as shapes seen by us the watcher while she speaks with the clueless Jimmy.
To be honest it's one of the most dissapointing scenes in the game.
A game where you play a waifu and try to remain loyal while everyone tries to seduce you with glorious ugly old man dicks would be pretty fun

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
A game where you play a waifu and try to remain loyal while everyone tries to seduce you with glorious ugly old man dicks would be pretty fun
What would even that be as a tag? Honestly anything ranging from Netorare to Netori to what you just described sounds like a very fun time for me, because I just enjoy the cheating scenario in erotic games.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
What would even that be as a tag? Honestly anything ranging from Netorare to Netori to what you just described sounds like a very fun time for me, because I just enjoy the cheating scenario in erotic games.
That is what the tag corruption is about. Usually the combination of "Female protagonist" and "Corruption". You can add "Cheating" or/and "NTR" to that.

That way you get games like "Inn my wife", "Detective girl of the steam city", "Roundscape Adorevia", "Nymphomania Paradox", "Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel" or "Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire".

Take in mind that sometimes they don't put those tags and just go with things like "Female protagonist" only, or instead of "Corruption" they put "Humiliation" or a combination of tags to describe the same like with "Ane Kasegi"

(Not all of those games are about cheating, for example while Inn my wife is focused on NTR, Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire is more focused on corrupting of the protagonist)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Koutexx

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a estimate to this game coming out?
cause these updates take long to come out and when they do they often have no new scenes and it's like in only 1 very small location of the game, i know it's usually how game developing testing work but im just saying since the developer has posted pictures of more content which we don't have access to..so kinda useless to stay in this grind unless it's meant for us to just test mechanics.
It has nice themes and mechanics..so i expect it will be really good.

kikolas

Aug 28, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a estimate to this game coming out?
cause these updates take long to come out and when they do they often have no new scenes and it's like in only 1 very small location of the game, i know it's usually how game developing testing work but im just saying since the developer has posted pictures of more content which we don't have access to..so kinda useless to stay in this grind unless it's meant for us to just test mechanics.
I was seeing some old posts of him and saw several scenes that I had never seen before in Cities and Inns I concluded that there is a lot of content for him but he is testing only this cave and had a lot of CG

Reactions: Neriman

Atom

May 29, 2017
Well, if you are lucky in the middle of 2021, since until now 2 versions come out per month, but the following month the alpha will come out with a little more content unfortunately we can only wait
Maybe if it was a bigger team or more support in patreon there was more interest in rushing

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
zippy link is down and I use nopy to download mostly of the stuff from this site but with this game it says that the connection is not privet

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Cheating, corruption, NTR, standard tags. In my mind the story would be something like ''you get womb tattood and need to do x lewd stuff/reach x semen per day or you get punished somehow, but your boyfriend doesn't have infinite stamina''. So you either try and deal with the downsides or go suck off 500 old men.
Kind of like Armor Academy where the girls initially cheat because semen is magic but you play as the girl.

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
I was seeing some old posts of him and saw several scenes that I had never seen before in Cities and Inns I concluded that there is a lot of content for him but he is testing only this cave and had a lot of CG
so we can't go outside the dungeon ? :(

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
He has a lot, nymphomania paradox, tower of wisdom and stupidity, reign of the succubus and some other small games, but his biggest project is with no doubt nymphomania priestess

Atom

May 29, 2017
any one has this version or this game?
I'm sorry but that version has not been released yet
the first image is the change of clothes according to lust, the two images are in the city or town, the city is a map that has not yet been released, I think we can see it in the future alpha version

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I'm sorry but that version has not been released yet
the first image is the change of clothes according to lust, the two images are in the city or town, the city is a map that has not yet been released, I think we can see it in the future alpha version
Do we know anything about the lust as a game mechanic? It will increase every time we fuck her and at the same time increase the chance of cheating?

kikolas

Aug 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "mario11561997, publicação: 3305488, membro: 2161662"]
então não podemos sair da masmorra? :(
[/CITAR]

Ele está testando uma masmorra ou não sair da masmorra no momento

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes