Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Who's best girl? Let's have a poll!

Poll link for lurkers: quiz-maker.com/poll2840120x95924CCD-83

Note: The succubus was shown in a pretty early post by Technobrake (I think it was before the dungeon demos came out).

Here you go: Mega
Thanks for the game but is that all there is? Techno never continued it or what?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Who's best girl? Let's have a poll!

Poll link for lurkers: quiz-maker.com/poll2840120x95924CCD-83

Note: The succubus was shown in a pretty early post by Technobrake (I think it was before the dungeon demos came out).

Here you go: Mega
Holy, i rlly want to know if the game tiny room has any latest releases past may 2019. He released an pre-alpha in may but just half the senpai content

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Still no vanilla content on sight. Lets hope we can fuck the other girls soon.

Atom

May 29, 2017
It will be in the full game. Technobrake said he'll flesh out 3 routes with different girls. So I guess thats Kohaku, Iris and feet girl.

Too bad, Hospitaller has become my favorite girl after seeing that full art...
mmm you suppose these will be the only 3 routes or is it something confirmed by technobrake :unsure:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Still no vanilla content on sight. Lets hope we can fuck the other girls soon.
We'll get it and the end of the tech demo, for now is testing all the ntr events in different condition, we got the one in the camp, the one in the trap event and the next one will be the one during battle

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
Is trying to peak into the tent supposed to cause an endless text loop of "I wonder what could possibly be going on in there with my waifu and a guy that's already banged her?" and "Please don't look" or is that just me?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I wish there was a 'be the waifu in the scene' part or Yarizo or just see it trough the tent as shapes seen by us the watcher while she speaks with the clueless Jimmy.
To be honest it's one of the most dissapointing scenes in the game.
Same. Hopefully the dev adds the ability to do so like with the first "events" where Yarizo speaks to the priestess. I wouldn't keep your hopes too high for this tech test, as there's still a long ways to go and plenty of time to fix/add things.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Is trying to peak into the tent supposed to cause an endless text loop of "I wonder what could possibly be going on in there with my waifu and a guy that's already banged her?" and "Please don't look" or is that just me?
No, that's just me too :)

masgo

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, how about someone tell me and what page can I see the avanses of this game and also someone has the download link of the latest update

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes