vickerfinal

Jul 2, 2017
So can someone explain the DEV's development process? Is the game world/story actually being developed or is he just making sex scenes for the game and putting them in the cave/dungeon for players to view?

Nymphomania Paradox was pretty straight foward I like to think with the schoolgirl going around town and doing mini quests that made her slutty. With this game it seems like there isnt really a story, only the 1 cave map from what I played.
The game is not actually the game, its to test out the dungeon mechanics and things. Thought people would read the developers notes.

Reactions: Gitafeda

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Actually this may sound a little stupid to ask, but are these version increments supposed to be like percentages? Is 0.7 like, the 70% of the game, or is it like 7% of the full game? Do we gotta wait for a 1.0.0?

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
The game is not actually the game, its to test out the dungeon mechanics and things. Thought people would read the developers notes.
Thats a weird way of developing id say. I rather just play a narrative up until end of version like most devs do rather than be spoiled about all the scenes out of context.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Actually this may sound a little stupid to ask, but are these version increments supposed to be like percentages? Is 0.7 like, the 70% of the game, or is it like 7% of the full game? Do we gotta wait for a 1.0.0?

Thats a weird way of developing id say. I rather just play a narrative up until end of version like most devs do rather than be spoiled about all the scenes out of context.
From what I can deduce the dev is putting everything in first in terms of renders, animations, sprites, traps etc etc and then at 1.0.0 he will flesh out the game story wise with new locations but using the stuff he is putting in now, It makes it easier in the long run to put all the nitty gritty stuff in now and then just add it as and when during the story.

For example he's put the render of the girls ass being grabbed, he could now put that in at a bar, in a street or any location he creates in the future, he's put the scene with Yarizo in and now he can put that in anywhere he likes in the future, like in an alley or at night while the MC sleeps.

That's from what i can analyse of what he is doing, rather than create scenes and renders as the story goes, create it all first and then develop story and locations.

Reactions: Erosia

vultron

May 19, 2018
Sometimes I wish Japan would just get past the silly censoring thing it seems pointless to watch a dude nut in a woman and basically see everything except a tiny part that is blurred a bit like what are they even censoring at this point? lol

Well you might have seen that dudes cum flowing out of her vag but at least we blurred her clit. lmao

D

Deleted member 1904081

When will we be able to go into town man... playing in a cave is no fun...

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
in the changelog it says "priest is lewd to servant during battle." can some clarify or tell me how to do tthis?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
in the changelog it says "priest is lewd to servant during battle." can some clarify or tell me how to do tthis?
I don't think that is in there. Page 45 there is an upcoming changelog posted by a rather handsome intelligent gentleman in which the dev says he will be putting that in in the 0.8 version. The changelog I think mentions he had to split making the trap scene and the battle NTR.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
v0.7b
・ Trap test
・ The priest is lewd to the servant during the battle (servant pinch)

I mean I appreciate you telling me it's probably going to be released in the next update but it definitely says right there in the changelog... unless when you say you don't think it's in there you mean you don't think it's currently in the released game. In any case I appreciate the quick feedback and sorry if I misunderstood your message.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
v0.7b
・ Trap test
・ The priest is lewd to the servant during the battle (servant pinch)

I mean I appreciate you telling me it's probably going to be released in the next update but it definitely says right there in the changelog... unless when you say you don't think it's in there you mean you don't think it's currently in the released game. In any case I appreciate the quick feedback and sorry if I misunderstood your message.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-7b-technobrake.44110/page-43#post-3241595 I was going by this post where it said he had to split them. Ah well if anyone encounters it in game let me know.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Hopefully the dev will allow for us to see the different perspectives of scenes like with this latest trap. While the scene is good, it would be also nice to see what is happening from the priestess' view.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Atom

May 29, 2017
Hopefully the dev will allow for us to see the different perspectives of scenes like with this latest trap. While the scene is good, it would be also nice to see what is happening from the priestess' view.
I think it would be more fun if it were from yarizo's point of view

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think it would be more fun if it were from yarizo's point of view
I think it would be more fun from the tent's point of view, being out there is the middle of a cave, it's gotta have seen some shit! I mean the sheer amount of adventurers and explorers that may have been in that cave and shared that tent, had sex in it and then put it back in that barrel, well...it's f***in intense!

:)

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Changelog for upcoming versions:

Plan for April
Hey there everyone!

Today's post is about the plan for April.
Ready? Go!

[Ver 0.8]
I will release the Dungeon Test Ver 0.8 around the second week of April.
English Version (Ver 0.8b) should be released around the 3rd week.

The new contents inside Ver 0.8 are listed below:

1. NTR in combat (Priestess helps/"helps" attendant in combat)
2. Parasite creature

Parasite creature might be moved to Ver 0.9 (or canceled if there are negative feedback and interest).
Because it's not a necessity for the system at the moment.
I'm wondering what kind of parasite it will be: One that goes inside her head and changes her behavior or even consumes her brain and replaces her (unlikely since it would probably destroy the story), or one that nests in her crotch. Also weird that Technobrake is considering removing that feature completely when basically everything else can be toggled on/off.

Atom

May 29, 2017
I think it would be more fun from the tent's point of view, being out there is the middle of a cave, it's gotta have seen some shit! I mean the sheer amount of adventurers and explorers that may have been in that cave and shared that tent, had sex in it and then put it back in that barrel, well...it's f***in intense!

:)
1586044136321.png

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I'm wondering what kind of parasite it will be: One that goes inside her head and changes her behavior or even consumes her brain and replaces her (unlikely since it would probably destroy the story), or one that nests in her crotch. Also weird that Technobrake is considering removing that feature completely when basically everything else can be toggled on/off.
Depends what kind of parasite it is. I've seen some games with the likes of nipple penetration parasites which can be pretty polarizing (some really dig it, some really hate it). But I agree that it should probably just be a toggle. Perhaps it's being considered for a storyline or significant quest where it can't be avoidable?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Maybe it infests yarizo and turns him into a big breasted blonde and the game turns into a reverse NTR scenario where the priestess fights to keep her away from you?

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Maybe it infests yarizo and turns him into a big breasted blonde and the game turns into a reverse NTR scenario where the priestess fights to keep her away from you?
Ok...that would be really weird, but I don't think Yarizo would be overwhelmed by a mere parasite.

Depends what kind of parasite it is. I've seen some games with the likes of nipple penetration parasites which can be pretty polarizing (some really dig it, some really hate it). But I agree that it should probably just be a toggle. Perhaps it's being considered for a storyline or significant quest where it can't be avoidable?

Maybe. In any case I hope he won't remove it because a crotch parasite would be kinky af.
For now I'm just glad the game let's me act out my masochistic side

215.png

Reactions: polaco
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes