hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
Fix for Milking bottle quest, but you need unpack "Game.rgss3a" firstly in game folder (search how to do it on forum/google), then rename "Game.rgss3a" to prevent game load unmodified files. Then overwrite map065 from attached file in "Game folder\Data".
I know how to unpack but can someone show me how to pack things back please?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Do love/lust or ntr/nts values change the priestess reaction on the "vent" in the main area? Or it doesnt do anything Btw every time I try to use the priestess dance Yarizo stops her from doing it what can I do?

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Fix for Milking bottle quest, but you need unpack "Game.rgss3a" firstly in game folder (search how to do it on forum/google), then rename "Game.rgss3a" to prevent game load unmodified files. Then overwrite map065 from attached file in "Game folder\Data".
OK this fix worked, thank you.

I know how to unpack but can someone show me how to pack things back please?
You don't have to repack the file. Just put the extracted folders into the game folder and rename the original pack file.

Reactions: tseug

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Looks like very good game, would try it but i simply can not enjoy censored games, any way to remove censored?

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
nope unless TB decides to make an uncensored version
I could never understand why this censoring shit, i know that in Japan there is law regarding hentai, but this is game, you can make censored for Japan and uncensored for the rest of us. Where is the joy looking at small squares.... :sick:

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Is there any sex scene related to Potion Maker yet? I tried using the save someone give here and i can only use her on the sewers apparently.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I haven't download the new version, still on the original V.04 since ppl were saying about buggy it is. Is it possible for me to see those scene in this version?

Dec 24, 2020
I hope money/prices get balanced better in future. The new items added are way too expensive given how hard it is to get money in the game.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I hope money/prices get balanced better in future. The new items added are way too expensive given how hard it is to get money in the game.
If you want, you can always start the game with the cheat equipment and sell them right away. Not sure how much the sword goes for, but the cheat shield nets you a crisp 5K, which could be considered a good starting amount. It'll get you supplied early on with very little hassle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes