randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys what makes lust rise? Edit: After loocking at the thread it seems that no one knows how to increase lust the legal way so I guess I will have to cheat

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Trying to translate the milk farm related events a bit, but dev made so weird format system which slow down process. Translator need to put \ before each comma but / before each new line. :eek:

neorara

Apr 25, 2020
Trying to translate the milk farm related events a bit, but dev made so weird format system which slow down process. Translator need to put \ before each comma but / before each new line. :eek:
damns, sound like yandev season 2

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
What item is needed to collect slime and give it to the potion maker?
Although I've never seen this specific quest, I do know that if you want slime in a bottle you would need to use a empty bottle and collect the slime after you defeat the slimes

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I'm on the lastest version (v0.40b)
When I talk to the guy in front of the cows in first Village from the starting town, for the milking quest, he says one sentence in Japanese and then the game gives me the following error.

I downloaded the zip in the post above, but it only made his sentence English ("what a beautiful day"), the game still crashes after that with the same error.

Thanks in advance for any help

bug.png

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys Ive opened the church chest before getting the quest does anyone know the variable of that quest? Btw condoms are needed for something or they are a waste of money?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes