Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
For some reason when I try to go to the tower from the Port it says "the island is covered by a magical barrier", I dunno what to do.
Weird, didn't you complete the island quest already (that message is supposed to be shown after the event)
Well... You did talk to Leon at the port and go to the island for the test right ?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
that warning is the most misleading thing ever, this game is not even close to be hard netorare, same for techno's previous game (a female mc one with optional romance and ntr) and is shameful that a mod of all people had to be this shady, he doesen't even realize that he drives people away from the game damaging techno's potential gain on patreon.
Yeah I noticed lol

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
is it possible to get to the milk man too early? tried doing his first quest and its crashing saying no method error, just downloaded the .40b

or do i have to look for a fix here?

Last edited:

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
is it possible to get to the milk man too early? tried doing his first quest and its crashing saying no method error, just downloaded the .40b

or do i have to look for a fix here?
The dev post a fix the 6th about this bug so we need someone to repost the game on f95 because here we have the 5th version

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes