azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
Some reason when in the village in front of the castle. If you talk to the dude with the cows it cancels/bugs the game. Is this a bug? or is it just me?
It s just what i said two post above ahahah if i understand well it s a bug that have been solve with a fix but he is not on f95

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Why is ver 0.4b still untranslated? Well at least the part where you "share" the priestess with other adventurers isn't

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone have a save with PM as follower? I've done all of the quests and everything but I still can't trigger the scene to have her join for some reason

Elric0-

Jan 19, 2020
So there I don't understand: I don't think I'm dumber than another, but I don't see why nts is off. Is this a bug? Old save still work? Or did I forget something? Yet I had the conversation to unlock the ntr and the cuck scenes in the bedroom for example.

If someone can explain it to me, it would be really cool, it's the first time I've struggled so much. :unsure:

Last edited:

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
The current version has follower bug. Techno already posted a fix version, but no one upload it yet
Try to avoid any battles till boss battle (it's not bugged). You can simply escape each battle with goblins and move on.
Thanks for the help, i ended up doing what Tseug said, i evaded every Goblin until the boss fight.

Btw, i also noticed that the same error appears when i meal in camping.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So there I don't understand: I don't think I'm dumber than another, but I don't see why nts is off. Is this a bug? An old version? Or did I forget something? Yet I had the conversation to unlock the ntr and the cuck scenes in the bedroom for example.

If someone can explain it to me, it would be really cool, it's the first time I've struggled so much. :unsure:
Which version is?

ft1452233

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone have a save with PM as follower? I've done all of the quests and everything but I still can't trigger the scene to have her join for some reason
让污秽的胖子成为“契约者”后,进出下水道,以及出城门,会有“选项”,你要携带契约者。带上污秽大树,又或是炼金小姐姐。

Last edited:

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
For some reason when I try to go to the tower from the Port it says "the island is covered by a magical barrier", I dunno what to do.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes