KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Brothers, I wanna ask how could get two followers together in the party? yarizo and potion maker. Or was it still not possible?
For Yarizo, after port scene and passing the test, meet him at adventure guild
For Potion maker, after bond reach level 3, adventure rank 2 and clear story chapter 2, then go talk to her
After that, go to dungeon or out of the city to choose follower

Yzrsz123

Aug 6, 2021
May I ask some questions?About the little kkid who in the Dungeon Test third floor.I am playing ver0.23.The Priestess failed, but there is no CG, this evens had been deleted?Hope someone can tell me how I can watch this event~

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
For Yarizo, after port scene and passing the test, meet him at adventure guild
For Potion maker, after bond reach level 3, adventure rank 2 and clear story chapter 2, then go talk to her
After that, go to dungeon or out of the city to choose follower
i'm talking about yarizo and potion maker in the same party.

Elric0-

Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys, can you tell me concretely how to get NTS on ? I try to have the scene in the camp but I am blocked by that, what is the manipulation to do ? :unsure:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Let's hope Techno will add that in the future
Wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons TB is taking this break to improve mechanics is to be able to get 2 followers at the same time. I know people wants PM to be exclusively for MC but if she can get rape battle scenes I wouldn't be surprised that she also gets Yarizo scenes.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons TB is taking this break to improve mechanics is to be able to get 2 followers at the same time. I know people wants PM to be exclusively for MC but if she can get rape battle scenes I wouldn't be surprised that she also gets Yarizo scenes.
true. she almost gets raped by people around her during those relationship moments with the MC honestly.

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
I still can't add PM to party even after finishing story quest and maxing relationship. Is it a bug ?

bobywinn

Jan 23, 2020
how do we increase the relation between yarizo and the priestess?, the addiction is at 50 but the relation is always at 1

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I just got the first followers, Michael, on the quest for his lost lover, but everytime it's his turn to act on a fight, the game crashes. I tried tu run on japanese location, didn't work. View attachment 1340424 View attachment 1340424
Try to avoid any battles till boss battle (it's not bugged). You can simply escape each battle with goblins and move on.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes