randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi guys, can you tell me concretely how to get NTS on ? I try to have the scene in the camp but I am blocked by that, what is the manipulation to do ? :unsure:
You need 110 love with priestess and then use the talking option to activate it then you have a small talk with her and a few options just try until you activate it

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Trying to raise relationship level with PM and it says I need 20 points to do the book event, but when I give her presents it seems to reset her points when they get to 10. Anyone know why? Last event I had with her was the cave shoes event

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i am confused how do you progross the bond with yazrio the maker is easy but i dont know how to do him

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
I saw in the patch note that there is new costume but with the translation i don t understand if it s for the priestess or not

big_man

Jan 4, 2020
Bros, does anyone experiencing a crash when entering the sewer in chapter 2? Do you guys know how to fix it?

big_man

Jan 4, 2020
Bros, does anyone experiencing a crash when entering the sewer in chapter 2? Do you guys know how to fix it?
Okay, it's not only just in the sewer. The game crashed on certain multiple locations, from what I found is that the game crashed after defeating the Goblins and Homeless and it crashed when I landed on the Island for the 2-star exam. Like wtf man? How am I supposed to advance the story?

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Okay, it's not only just in the sewer. The game crashed on certain multiple locations, from what I found is that the game crashed after defeating the Goblins and Homeless and it crashed when I landed on the Island for the 2-star exam. Like wtf man? How am I supposed to advance the story?
techno released a fix version for that kind of things but they didnt uploaded it

Reactions: big_man

big_man

Jan 4, 2020
techno released a fix version for that kind of things but they didnt uploaded it
Ah, Gosh darn it. I have to wait then for any kind souls who want to help us mere peasants fighting with this technical problem by uploading the hotfix of the game. Well, I will patiently wait for it.

Reactions: chincheta

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
I don t know if it s the same bug but when i talk to the guy ik the village to start the milk cow quest the game crash

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Some reason when in the village in front of the castle. If you talk to the dude with the cows it cancels/bugs the game. Is this a bug? or is it just me?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes