hehehe121213

Aug 23, 2018
So I have encountered multiple crashes but now I met one that prevents me from progressing. The quest where you explore catacombs with adventurer Michael. Every time it is his turn in fight my game crashes. Reinstalled RTP, using Local Emulator. How do I progress?
U can equip Omega Buddha Sword to skip fight (easy mode)
If u don't have that u can use save edit
1628248279355.png

AbyssalPitlord

Aug 10, 2019
Damn, just a small update content-wise, but I imagine the combat sex changes required a lot of work. The reverse-NTR potential is high and I, for one, am loving it. It helps that Potion Maker is most of my fetishes incarnate.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
¿Someone knows how to get those scenes?
View attachment 1338263
The top two scenes don't exist in the game anymore, I've asked mods multiple times to remove the images from the OP but they always get added back somehow lol. The bottom censored scene can be found by going into the B2F sewer floor that was added in the last update, to do this you need to progress through the main quests.

Typical question - is there a way to see game gallery right now?
You can access the Gallery from the Wardrobe in your Inn room, but there is little content there and it is kinda buggy. Techno said that is one of the things he is going to focus on fixing/updating in the upcoming months.

Tuber2077

Mar 16, 2020
i found a dl of the .39 update cuz the .40 was bugged to all hell but now i have just text boxes filled with rectangles/squares. does anyone know what the problem is there?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes