zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
Hello, can you help me, pass the game again because I had nothing else to do but something curious happened to me in the mission of the milkman, do not let me go to the next stage, I stayed in the part where I carry the milk with alchemy but hence the character She doesn't tell me anything, no event appears and PM won't let me talk to her about the mission
Is there a way to change the parameters so that the mission can be restored or to be able to move on to the next stage?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I can't trigger the scene with the priestess and yarizo when MC is standing guard outside, anyone know how ?
might be a bug or maybe you dont have the stats high enough because I was testing the game with NTR and NTS and to get a scene on the pub at night the priestess needed to be horny for the scene to play

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It just makes me wonder because so many scenes with her and yaz have been removed but so many keep getting added to the mc.
Really? I haven't played the game again in a while, but dev previous games are all about ntr so I thought it would be the other way around and only focus on giving mc more scenes after ntr route(s) get their endings or something

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Really? I haven't played the game again in a while, but dev previous games are all about ntr so I thought it would be the other way around and only focus on giving mc more scenes after ntr route(s) get their endings or something
I think this game will be more 50/50 with all routes having a proper ending

Reactions: introvtx

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
i always got failure when the mc have sex with the wife, eventhough i already get max sex endure and technique?

am i missing something?
its a chuckle cuckle fuckle game so the mc's small and lame
except when fucking literally any other girl at all
but even then random 3 foot tall goblins still have a dick 5 times the size of his and infinite cumming powers

Anyways, update said something about in-battle sex being added, is that like, he removed the old shit with goblins jumping on girls then added it back or something I'm missing?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
i always got failure when the mc have sex with the wife, eventhough i already get max sex endure and technique?

am i missing something?
Check if you are wearing sex stat reduce ring, it'll reduce your sex stat to 0
If not, check the log when you have sex with the wife to find out which stat you're missing

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
its a chuckle cuckle fuckle game so the mc's small and lame
except when fucking literally any other girl at all
but even then random 3 foot tall goblins still have a dick 5 times the size of his and infinite cumming powers

Anyways, update said something about in-battle sex being added, is that like, he removed the old shit with goblins jumping on girls then added it back or something I'm missing?
you are 100% about the goblins things and not just in this game

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes