John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
is the latest update in english?
No, or I only tried potion maker relationship events and no change there. It's possible other areas has been translated though.
---
As Technobrake is burnt out, does this mean we won't get the (Full) English translation?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
No, or I only tried potion maker relationship events and no change there. It's possible other areas has been translated though.
---
As Technobrake is burnt out, does this mean we won't get the (Full) English translation?
He only stops the development for 2 months, that means no new content. But translation, bug fix, battle system rework... are still ok

Reactions: John Bon Clay

Iscathe

Dec 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this on joiplay? The folder has it but it doesn't recognize it. I'm sorry I am not well versed about this app and just tried it today. TB's Nymphomania Paradox works fine tho.

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
I cant get the pm in my team, i tried to add she with mtool but games crashes when i go on combat :/

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
how do i get to trigger the "an alchemist" option with the potion maker?? i have the option but i cant click it

KillerCage

Jul 14, 2017
So I have encountered multiple crashes but now I met one that prevents me from progressing. The quest where you explore catacombs with adventurer Michael. Every time it is his turn in fight my game crashes. Reinstalled RTP, using Local Emulator. How do I progress?

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Talk to her.
Quest.
Do all it lets you.
Cheat to max her relationship.
Do all it lets you.
Repeat until alchmist shows up.
Do that.
Top option.
Done.
here is a save, some other dudes I did this on.
how do u start the alchmist part? it greyed out for my after i pick the top option.

Reactions: sxymoans
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes