Bruhmo

Jul 3, 2020
can someone give me some translating tool for the game ?
If you want auto translation, then it's a no go because techno uses .csv files to store dialogue data, which if I'm not wrong means that there's no direct tool for it.

On the other hand, if you want to do some fan translations:
open the .csv files in the system folder. Scene dialogue are in commonSheet and sheet files. Use google docs to open it and you can use some basic google translate commands on each cell (like excel commands) + you need to remove spaces on the character pointer variables. It's not hard to fix the mtl based on context and if you know some japanese words, it's even better. But it's very tedious because there are about ~5k untranslated lines each update. Good thing is with each fix update the untranslated lines get fewer and fewer.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
On the other hand, if you want to do some fan translations:
open the .csv files in the system folder. Scene dialogue are in commonSheet and sheet files. Use google docs to open it and you can use some basic google translate commands on each cell (like excel commands) + you need to remove spaces on the character pointer variables. It's not hard to fix the mtl based on context and if you know some japanese words, it's even better. But it's very tedious because there are about ~5k untranslated lines each update. Good thing is with each fix update the untranslated lines get fewer and fewer.
CSV is a very simple text file format. It's called "comma separated values" and that's precisely what it is - every text line is a row, containing zero or more columns separated by some special character (usually comma - ',' or semicolumn - ';'). It describes a table filled with text, you see.

For some reason Google Translate does not support .csv files directly, but it supports popular spreadsheet formats: .xlsx (MS Offile) and .ods (Open Document Spreadsheet). There should be a wealth of programs capable of converting files of these types to each other. From the top of my head, Libre Office Calc should do fine. MS Excel probably too.

So instead of translating every spreadsheet cell directly you can convert every .csv file into .ods, translate them wholly and then turn translated document back into .csv. Maybe you'll want to edit translation result or merge it somehow with the original file before turning it into .csv.

Sanitizing of translated text (like fixing RPG Maker variable substitutions and inserting line breaks at certain length) is not too hard to achieve, but requires custom tooling and, consequently, some programming knowledge on part of the translator.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
CSV is a very simple text file format. It's called "comma separated values" and that's precisely what it is - every text line is a row, containing zero or more columns separated by some special character (usually comma - ',' or semicolumn - ';'). It describes a table filled with text, you see.

For some reason Google Translate does not support .csv files directly, but it supports popular spreadsheet formats: .xlsx (MS Offile) and .ods (Open Document Spreadsheet). There should be a wealth of programs capable of converting files of these types to each other. From the top of my head, Libre Office Calc should do fine. MS Excel probably too.

So instead of translating every spreadsheet cell directly you can convert every .csv file into .ods, translate them wholly and then turn translated document back into .csv. Maybe you'll want to edit translation result or merge it somehow with the original file before turning it into .csv.

Sanitizing of translated text (like fixing RPG Maker variable substitutions and inserting line breaks at certain length) is not too hard to achieve, but requires custom tooling and, consequently, some programming knowledge on part of the translator.
I don't think common autotranslation tools will works fine with that game, when I translated some events I made about ~3-4 test runs in game of each event before it's looked like it's should be. Plus some dialogues without taking context into account will looks really bad and make no sence. But it's perhaps better than nothing.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Damn it all, after I recite this quote in my head for a while (after I posted it in a different NTR game thread):
" Those who aquire a principality/country with difficulty will keep it with ease, those who aquire a principality/country without difficulty will find it difficult to keep "
I kinda feel sorry for Priestess now, I finally get why I love PM content that much even though I root for Priestess. Oh well, after the NTR, i'll go polygamy.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
i need dome help i am trying to get the crab dance i finished the main quest got pm all that shit but cant get the crab dance all she says is ignore her???

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Quite random but I really liked how fucking off she looks when she first smells another woman on you, the yandere vibes were brilliant.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, can someone help with a little guide of how to get all scenes? I have the sensation i lost most of them
Thanks

WinstonCock

Sep 21, 2017
im having problems with the battle fuck system everytime the priestess reaches 100 horniness and orgasm one i defeat the enemy the game freezes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Idk if japanese laws apply if TB decides to make a uncensored version to sell it outside japan
I'm pretty sure it covers any and every sexually explicit image showing genitals that can be shown to have been created (by someone living) in Japan regardless of where it's target audience is. I'd need to do some further digging to get the full picture, but that's what my Law internship supervisor told me over lunch (That said, this pretty much falls under "dude trust me" as long as I'm unwilling to doxx myself).

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes