Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I've figured out how to play this on Mac, if anybody's interested. I play this with Wine, but its only 95% playable because battle skills crash the game. Does anybody how how to upgrade my wine skin?
How did you manage to play this on Wine on Mac? I crash after the Title Screen.

I wish I could play this game so bad on Mac.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Has technobrake ever mentioned when an update will be released I'm not saying I'm expecting something quickly or rushing the guy, I just really love this game and I'm curious if a date has ever been mentioned for the next update :D

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Has technobrake ever mentioned when an update will be released I'm not saying I'm expecting something quickly or rushing the guy, I just really love this game and I'm curious if a date has ever been mentioned for the next update :D
He said a small update (probably just translation of some parts) is next week, and a big update is coming at the end of octobre

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
is the game near finished?
how long it takes to finish the game?
Nowhere near finished, we are only at chapter 2 (probably soon finished) and the game will have at least 5 chapters (because the adventurer guild has 5 stars of difficulty, was confirmed by Technobrake). End version will probably be Version 1.0, right now we're at 0.4, so theoratically you could say we're at 40%? So until the end with the current speed of development probably at least 1.5-2 years until the game is finished.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Nowhere near finished, we are only at chapter 2 (probably soon finished) and the game will have at least 5 chapters (because the adventurer guild has 5 stars of difficulty, was confirmed by Technobrake). End version will probably be Version 1.0, right now we're at 0.4, so theoratically you could say we're at 40%? So until the end with the current speed of development probably at least 1.5-2 years until the game is finished.
okayyyyyyy
ill wait

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
But this is alpha version lol
Just my thought but it'll take 3 years maybe

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
But this is alpha version lol
Just my thought but it'll take 3 years maybe
Yeah, also possible. I wrote AT LEAST 1.5-2 years, so probably you're right that it takes 2-3 years to finish the game completely.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Man, the white haired girl is freaking cute. I hope she gets old man and monster cocked well.
i really love the white hair girl, i saw it at ci-en damn shes gorgeous
what will her be? will there much scene with her?

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
i really love the white hair girl, i saw it at ci-en damn shes gorgeous
what will her be? will there much scene with her?
she's in the mini game that he just finished and maybe will be out on thursday

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes