BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Calling it again but this game will have before it switches to beta or final version to have the shota content to be a patch aside on dl-site. also assuming techno maybe push this game on steam under a publisher with heavy game censorship.

I know most of the stuff that got removed either by patreon TOS may have a comeback

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Time for some new update, not much but still important

1) Mini game: Nymphomania Priestess Another Story (Probally a collab game with another artist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) More bug fix,
99% of version 0.4 has been translated
Add 1 dungeon event for Potion Maker (Location: Sewer)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) Dungeon test has been added back in this version (Don't know if contents from main game is added)
4) Mini games from last month has been uploaded (Still untranslated i guess)

There's one more update this month, complete translation of version 0.4 and more bond 2 event for Yarizo
Techno will come back in October and will release 0.41
who is he collaborating with? i really love the art

Reactions: Francisco Torres

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Few years probably considering the pace(DEV does the CG, bug testing, programming and translation almost alone, which ends up in like one/two versions per month).

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I love this game! It's perfect the way it is, and I wouldn't mind if technobrake kept developing this game to end of times.

And thank you Karendia!

Reactions: Yukihirou

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
so in the new cien post he talked about a rough draft. I didn't understood everything, anyone here is willing to give a small summery of that?

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
another game where I cant go UP in menu and the charakter straight go left. In goblin walker I have an similar issues with the controls. Any suggestion? (no controler connected and if the issue is the same)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes