Feghouli18

Jul 4, 2021
guys im stuck at the tower exam it says in the guide i need to find a lever but i cant find it already beat the golem?
what do i do? do i need the lockpick for the locked door ?

edit: nevermind figured it out

Last edited:

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
+140 love
+200 lust

And go to bar
If you have the right NTR settings/stats there's a drunk in the bar who you can offer to help up to his room. It's that.
no i cant really get that exact cg from the tweet, is it random? i get one where she is peeking from the door opening but its a completely different cg from that tweet, i went to the heart npc in the tavern

Last edited:

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
Potion Maker recruitment still seems to be bugged in 0.40c. I got to max level with her, completed the exam, recruited Yarizo, but I still can't access her final recruitment dialogue. I think that I might have screwed up by maxing her relationship before I completed the exam/recruited Yarizo. Anyone else having this problem?

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
no i cant really get that exact cg from the tweet, is it random? i get one where she is peeking from the door opening but its a completely different cg from that tweet, i went to the heart npc in the tavern
This is what happened with the drunk guy...... this is the ver0.40b fix2
241495262_559541841766552_2976154965726874930_n.jpg

Reactions: bruhmomentum1
Dec 17, 2018
Potion Maker recruitment still seems to be bugged in 0.40c. I got to max level with her, completed the exam, recruited Yarizo, but I still can't access her final recruitment dialogue. I think that I might have screwed up by maxing her relationship before I completed the exam/recruited Yarizo. Anyone else having this problem?
I think you need to change the language to japanese to recruit her, you can change it with the portable cheat god.

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
QKXI0P6@A%(B3(PY}7PUN_B.png RB}VN3VH~}SFGZJTM~`RQHE.png

Can anyone help? I have friendly points for potion maker 280, and I am LV2 adventure, but I can't choose those two even, is that something I missing? or it just not finish yet? I saw in ci-en it show PM can join the party, so, how?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes