Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ending only probably, priestess got magical barrier on her cervix/fallopian tubes if I remember correctly(at least when conscious/not mind broken.)
As much as I'd love for it to become a possibility later in the game, the whole magical barrier thing is a very good reason for her not to be impregnated... I don't want to really bitch about something when it isn't my game... if I was to make a game, I wouldn't want people demanding me to put something in that I don't want for that game. Opinions are nice as long as you don't try to force them on the creator

Reactions: Yukihirou

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I just got to ask, since this game is also on patreon; will there be an uncensored western release, or does the artist actually "draw" all genital images in pixels/ paint?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I really dont understand why he dont uncensor it, there's already one of his works on kagura that's uncensored 100%, that's why i dont support him now xD its just like....really?
Don't be an idiot. The uncensor is on Kagura's part which is a western company. Techno as a Jap can't do that, he can however uncen and send someone to upload it and declares he has no relation to that uncen patch., this is risky and the law gonna get him good if words get out and enough evidences are provided.
And there're 2 of his works on Kagura's page IIRC, Leviathan and Succubus island.

Reactions: Riku49

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Don't be an idiot. The uncensor is on Kagura's part which is a western company. Techno as a Jap can't do that, he can however uncen and send someone to upload it and declares he has no relation to that uncen patch., this is risky and the law gonna get him good if words get out and enough evidences are provided.
well that game called living a healthy hentai live was released uncensored because a western company distributed it or something like that

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
well that game called living a healthy hentai live was released uncensored because a western company distributed it or something like that
Mangagamer's been doing a fine ass dandy job uncensoring good hentai game and bringing them to the west. I pray to their success for eternity.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
maybe once this game is fully finished we might see an uncensored version
Well, only if a western company pick it up and there's a lot of demand for it. There's time where the western company just bring the game over and leave it as is since they predict the low sale may not make it up for the decensor cost. Bastards.
Techno second best game Nymphomania Paradox is not picked up due to the school setting, thus no uncen ver, fuck Steam and their bitch ass sjw stand.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well, only if a western company pick it up and there's a lot of demand for it. There's time where the western company just bring the game over and leave it as is since they predict the low sale may not make it up for the decensor cost. Bastards.
Techno second best game Nymphomania Paradox is not picked up due to the school setting, thus no uncen ver, fuck Steam and their bitch ass sjw stand.
in my highschool class I had classmates that where over 18 years old :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
in my highschool class I had classmates that where over 18 years old :KEK:
Meh, western standard's pretty weird, as if in the span of one year between 17 and 18, there's drastic change that make a guy/gal suddenly become a respectable well mannered adult working for the society. And then there's me who have been working the field since 12 years old. Grow up fine and dandy.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I remember that game... the heavy censor was literally the only reason I stopped playing after 20min... Leviathan on the other hand, I've played until the end - for plot reasons ;)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I remember that game... the heavy censor was literally the only reason I stopped playing after 20min... Leviathan on the other hand, I've played until the end - for plot reasons ;)
You should return and play it, all the scenes are smoking hot, I mean, just play it. It's worth it, almost double the scenes than Leviathan as well.
Leviathan however was a nice survival RPG, good time.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes