bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
insanity choice isn't in the game its just a placeholder, when you cheat for the alchemy rape scene it just says some bullshit text and you reselect the choice again.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Where I can find another Orc? Also, how to trigger Yarizo rape scene during battle? He just dont rape her.

Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
Is the japanese version ended already or not? I mean... The Yarizo man has no actual sex scenes yet. Only a deepthroat and a hotdogging one.

ymt22

Jun 8, 2021
If her relationship with Yarizo is higher (10 I think) there's no cake. He's fucking her brains out instead but there's no scene and she doesn't talk about it. I wonder if it's gonna be implemented.
she did talk about the sound she made with yarizo but it turn out to be just making a cake... with yarizo doing 99% of the work but then my yarizo
relation = 2
addict = 87
experience = 9
lust = 200
love = 199
maybe I do have to make it higher a few nothces regarding their relationship

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: there's a 1 CG but hidden in the tent that yarizo and priestess being ;) but it's in the dungeon series here's some CG from it

Last edited:

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
she did talk about the sound she made with yarizo but it turn out to be just making a cake... with yarizo doing 99% of the work but then my yarizo
relation = 2
addict = 87
experience = 9
lust = 200
love = 199
maybe I do have to make it higher a few nothces regarding their relationship

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, just a bug. They really did make cake

• Sad
Reactions: ymt22

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
another game where I cant go UP in menu and the charakter straight go left. In goblin walker I have an similar issues with the controls. Any suggestion? (no controler connected and if the issue is the same)
No one can help?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Okay so what is the difference between these two?
You got a lot of answers but none of them mentioned that if either is active Jimmy will be into cuckolding and scenes involving both will appear, with the MC getting aroused by the idea even if Netorase is OFF. So if you're into cheating but not into sharing, well, get fucked.

javierlonga

Jun 16, 2020
Hey i need some help, I'm currently stuck on a Relationship event with [ Potion Maker ] called "An Alchemist" and im not sure on where to go.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes