Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
quick question though if anyone knows was the shota scene remove? cause based from what im reading alot has been remove from the game, if anyone can tell on how to trigger it, it would be greatly appreciated!
It was because he did get reported on patreon for it. So he either removed or would get banned.

• Sad
Reactions: MarsD

javierlonga

Jun 16, 2020
Hey i need some help, I'm currently stuck on a Relationship event with [ Potion Maker ] called "An Alchemist" and im not sure on where to go.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
quick question though if anyone knows was the shota scene remove? cause based from what im reading alot has been remove from the game, if anyone can tell on how to trigger it, it would be greatly appreciated!
The shota and bestiality scenes were removed from the game completely. All the scenes from the dungeon test were removed when the dungeon test was removed from the beta as well. From what I remember most scenes are back in the game minus ~5-10.

https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-dungeon-v1-0-technobrake.94006/

Techno just released the old dungeon test as a stand alone. This apparently has all the removed shota and beast content as well but I haven't played it so I can't confirm.

• Wow
Reactions: Fushiro

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
how can i get the whole yarizo route or have more points or all ntr options
Save him in the port town, either pay the guys harassing him off, or beat them with a stength check. Then after you complete your 2star promotion quest you can meet him in the main city, and he will accompany you on adventures if you feel like bringing him.

ArierDiamond54

Apr 13, 2021
Save him in the port town, either pay the guys harassing him off, or beat them with a stength check. Then after you complete your 2star promotion quest you can meet him in the main city, and he will accompany you on adventures if you feel like bringing him.
I already did that but what I need is to have more experiences with yari, I am just going with 5

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
The shota and bestiality scenes were removed from the game completely. All the scenes from the dungeon test were removed when the dungeon test was removed from the beta as well. From what I remember most scenes are back in the game minus ~5-10.

https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-dungeon-v1-0-technobrake.94006/

Techno just released the old dungeon test as a stand alone. This apparently has all the removed shota and beast content as well but I haven't played it so I can't confirm.
I can't find the beast and shota content after a while playing it

Reactions: Yukihirou

foreverphil

Feb 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "reyito30, post: 6583173, member: 2686491"]
Значит, они считают искусство лоликона и шотакон настоящими детьми?

хахаха .... Это означает, что такая игра никогда не будет выпущена в английской версии, потому что в ней одновременно будут сцены со зоофилией и лоликоном.
View attachment 1407059
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] Please tell me what the name of the game, is or give a link.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes