Gronkard

Aug 2, 2017
Probably fucking another man as we speak.
I wish it was just another scene, I think the game bugged out after the last main quest in the current patch, where Yarizo ended up as the second character in the party, so the game thought it was the priestess in the second slot, and when we returned to the city, the game thought Yarizo was yeeted from the party, but it was the priestess...

Then the game did the same fkn thing, so im stuck with Yarizo as the main in my party???

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I wish it was just another scene, I think the game bugged out after the last main quest in the current patch, where Yarizo ended up as the second character in the party, so the game thought it was the priestess in the second slot, and when we returned to the city, the game thought Yarizo was yeeted from the party, but it was the priestess...

Then the game did the same fkn thing, so im stuck with Yarizo as the main in my party???
Can you pet Yarizo?

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017

I feel your pain. I've kept many saves at different points because of how buggy it is with companions and what-not. I think I went to the beach once and ended up with 2 Yarizo's as my full party and then when I tried to move around the overworld map the cursor just jumped all over the place about nine times and eventually landed on what I selected. At that point I'm just screwing around with it to see how broken I can make it, but yeah, keep multiple saves at the start of new quests and missions. Also, saves from previous versions do technically carry over and can be used, but so many small things get tweaked and tampered with in the background coding that its bound to break even worse than normal as oppose to starting a new game. Use those twenty save slots as a discount gallery room and if you're looking for a specific scene and can't get it, then there are some wonderful people in this thread that have shared their saves.

Gronkard

Aug 2, 2017
I feel your pain. I've kept many saves at different points because of how buggy it is with companions and what-not. I think I went to the beach once and ended up with 2 Yarizo's as my full party and then when I tried to move around the overworld map the cursor just jumped all over the place about nine times and eventually landed on what I selected. At that point I'm just screwing around with it to see how broken I can make it, but yeah, keep multiple saves at the start of new quests and missions. Also, saves from previous versions do technically carry over and can be used, but so many small things get tweaked and tampered with in the background coding that its bound to break even worse than normal as oppose to starting a new game. Use those twenty save slots as a discount gallery room and if you're looking for a specific scene and can't get it, then there are some wonderful people in this thread that have shared their saves.
Wish I was able to remember to do that more often, last save that works in my run is like 40 min behind in gameplay. I should set a timer that reminds me every 20 minute or something. probably gonna do what I did last time that happend like a year ago, and just wait a year till theres enough updates for it to feel fresh, and play it over again.

zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
Hello, a question, this character has 4 options. There is one that is the third. I cannot choose it. What are the requirements to have?

Sep 27, 2019
Okay, i've played the game quite a lot and would like to ask :
How do you access the orb lady, fortune teller.
How to access the supposed PM dungeon I saw in the dev logs which isn't mentioned or seemly given by the Potion Maker?
And finally.... pls giv tralastion f95-san~

no but for real, there's a bug with the Potion Maker's gallery where you can only access the memories of relationship 1 and 2, but not 3 or 4 or 5?, The options are there but nothing happens when clicked on, I don't have patron so I can't tell the dev directly but eh, proxy

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Hello, a question, this character has 4 options. There is one that is the third. I cannot choose it. What are the requirements to have?
You can upload picture with those choices. Not everyone can remember this scene.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes