Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Not seeing any battle scenes with goblins - just auto kill them like rats. Did something change or did an update break things? Or do the scenes not happen until after a few quests?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Not seeing any battle scenes with goblins - just auto kill them like rats. Did something change or did an update break things? Or do the scenes not happen until after a few quests?
Maybe don't equip the cheat sword that kills everything instantly....

MontPyitTalat

Apr 2, 2018
How do I escape from the hell level? after going into the sewer and everything. There's no clue to what to do, I only got three buttons to press and two locked doors.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Is there a way to save without waiting for save points? I don't know how as this is my first time playing a RPGM so I don't know all the controls.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Yes, you can save at any point. You just need to press "X" and select the option "Save" and then you can pick any of the save slots.
There are also more save slots than it appears, I didn't realize the menu scrolled at first. :LOL:

Anyway, I downloaded this game the other day and have played through the available content now. It's pretty good! There's freedom for a few different types of relationship with the heroine, depending on your tastes, and while the battle system's barebones for now the dev obviously has ambitions for it.

Content I'm personally hoping for is a scene with that super-hot succubus in the RLD, and maybe some swinging with the power couple of Iris and Leon.

Reactions: Mcbutt509

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Potion Maker must be broken for me, not seeing any new relationship events after level 4, also no mentions of making her a follower. Talking does nothing either. Can't even repeat past events.

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
TechnoBrake published 1 month ago a relationship event 4 of yarizo (not implemented) and taking advantage of the fact that I wanted to learn to draw I will try to draw as I imagine it would be

Escena1.png
work in progress 1​

Last edited:

MontPyitTalat

Apr 2, 2018
Potion Maker must be broken for me, not seeing any new relationship events after level 4, also no mentions of making her a follower. Talking does nothing either. Can't even repeat past events.
I need help with that too, I read the walkthrough that says you can just talk to her to become a follower but she doesn't wanna talk anything after relationship level 4 and I can't click the pink RS events anymore.

Crazy451

Jul 14, 2018
Yarizo is the leader of my party now, luka is 2nd and I don't have the girl with me. I try sleeping but she never comes back. I found her at the beach, got her to come back, but as soon as I goto town it says my follower leaves and the girl leaves.....

yuuy83

Aug 27, 2020
Yarizo is the leader of my party now, luka is 2nd and I don't have the girl with me. I try sleeping but she never comes back. I found her at the beach, got her to come back, but as soon as I goto town it says my follower leaves and the girl leaves.....
can you upload a picture :v?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes