Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
This is what happened with the drunk guy...... this is the ver0.40b fix2
View attachment 1398447
would you mind recording that and the door scene from the tweet? or at least screenshot the npc that im looking for? cause im talking to this one and i only get the old scenes where you choose the sex style and its the same thing for all these heart npcs, then you can choose to open the door and she peeks her half her face out, and i did it on a new save to see if it would be like yours but no

1631567961492.png

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
You got a lot of answers but none of them mentioned that if either is active Jimmy will be into cuckolding and scenes involving both will appear, with the MC getting aroused by the idea even if Netorase is OFF. So if you're into cheating but not into sharing, well, get fucked.
It just works on me and the priest right?
I can make relationships with other girls even if it is off, right?

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
It just works on me and the priest right?
I can make relationships with other girls even if it is off, right?
If you dont like the cheating of the priest you can turn off Netorare, but if you go a fuck other girl is your own decision.
Same as Yarizo, if you dont like him, you can kill him, in the game there are 3 forms where you can kill him.

Netorare and Netorase is just an obtional, is not the canon story.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
can someone share their save where she fucks yarzio without permission ......the tent scean i cant get it
I'm not even sure if it's still in game honestly. I have an old game version where it can be triggered. But latest version with the same (and I also save edited other levels of Yarzio relationship level) it never triggers. Game kind of double scene transitions. Maybe it's skipping it by a bug, I dunno. Game has been buggy for awhile and content seems to be cut and reimplemnted later seemingly at random.

For refrence from what I could tell on the latest version of the game Yarzio relationship level 3-9 gets the priestess to suck his dick at camp behind Jimmy's back at night. With level 10, having her completely submit while sucking his dick and saying he is her true master. But nothing even seems to proc in the tent anymore.

Also I don't even know how many of these values are actually obtainable in game right now, or are just side effects of save editing. You can also trigger the Netorase "Make love" camp event with Yarzio, with high enough Netorase level, and have him fuck Her infront of Jimmy. Also not sure if the points needed are currently obtainable with normal gameplay.

Piquoramine

Jul 20, 2017
Is this is a primarily NTR game where the other characters are just way better at sex than the MC who only has love going on for him or can you change your dick size and technique with potions to become as good as the rest?
There was some early dialogue about MC's dick not reaching the womb and stuff and it feels like he's not gonna be able to take the Priestess to max pleasure or something

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Is this is a primarily NTR game where the other characters are just way better at sex than the MC who only has love going on for him or can you change your dick size and technique with potions to become as good as the rest?
There was some early dialogue about MC's dick not reaching the womb and stuff and it feels like he's not gonna be able to take the Priestess to max pleasure or something
Idk about the dick, but sex prowess and cum endurance are an actuall skills that protagonist has.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Piquoramine

Jul 20, 2017
Idk about the dick, but sex prowess and cum endurance are an actuall skills that protagonist has.
I leveled up and even used some saves to advance but even a random guy from the uncle's inn is better at sex according to the priestess and how they open up her cervix. They even getting mating press position while MC doesn't seem to have it
It seems MC only has the boring stuff

bfg555

Aug 20, 2021
boys i need your help, how tf do i increase priestess's lust i've been playing for 4 hours and its still at 5

Fushiro

Jul 3, 2020
quick question though if anyone knows was the shota scene remove? cause based from what im reading alot has been remove from the game, if anyone can tell on how to trigger it, it would be greatly appreciated!

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes