Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
I am using a save file of I think is v.36? Anyway, is this the end of the quest line or do I need to make a new game on v.40b to progress? If anyone has a save I'll appreciate it

Reactions: Mercifulfoe

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
I am using a save file of I think is v.36? Anyway, is this the end of the quest line or do I need to make a new game on v.40b to progress? If anyone has a save I'll appreciate it
there's one more quest on floor 2 in the sewer, u can go to the orphanage to complete that quest in the image then go to the second floor of the sewer

Nytroxe

Jan 15, 2019
I'm experiencing a bug after the end of the Orphanage Mission : after being attacked on my way back by a weird human, when i accept the next quest and get out of the building, the Priestess and the console are flickering hard, making me unable to move or do any action. Any idea how to fix this ?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'd like to see the changelog, if there's one.
From his blog:

9月は宣言通りNpriの制作休養期間なので、Npriに関してはバグ修正と翻訳がメインです。
追加点は以下の通り
・バグ修正
・翻訳
・PMダンジョン小イベ1個追加

【バグ修正】
・ダンジョン内で淫欲>純愛の場合に興奮が100になるとフリーズするバグの修正
・その他細かいバグの修正

【翻訳】
PM従者化イベント、PMダンジョン内での司祭との掛け合い以外を翻訳済み。
現行バージョンの99%ほどは翻訳完了になりました。
Ver0.40の2,000行鬼翻訳でしたが終わりが見え始めました。
余談ですが今回の翻訳は以前翻訳手伝ってくれてた友人にお願いしました。

【PMダンジョン小イベ】
マジで小イベです。Twitterにアップしてたやつ。
あ、小っておしっこじゃないよ!みんなおしっこ大好きなのわかってるけど今回はおしっこじゃないからね!

Translation from DeepL:

September is a rest period for the production of Npri as declared, so the main work on Npri is bug fixing and translation.
The additions are as follows
Bug fixes
Translation
Added 1 small PM dungeon event.

Bug fixes
Fixed a bug in the dungeon that caused the game to freeze when the excitement level reached 100 when Lust > Pure Love.
Fixed other minor bugs.

Translation
Translated the PM squire event, except for the dialogue with the priest in the PM dungeon.
About 99% of the current version has been translated.
The 2,000 line demon translation of Ver. 0.40 is starting to come to an end.
As a side note, I asked a friend who had helped me translate before to do the translation this time.

PM Dungeon Small Event
Seriously, it's a small event, the one I posted on Twitter.
Oh, "small" doesn't mean pee! I know everyone loves to pee, but this time it's not pee!

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
ino it's prolly been asked b4, but is pregnancy always just to be certain endings, or will the creator implement it as a consequence percentage for sex?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Ending only probably, priestess got magical barrier on her cervix/fallopian tubes if I remember correctly(at least when conscious/not mind broken.)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes