Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Surprisingly high amounts of people saying there is nothing else like this. Go play Shinachiku-castella games like Tiina Swordsman of the Scarlet Prison or for something almost identical to this in concept Summer Shattering.

The characters and writing are very similar to this but in far more depth and the games were actually finished, I've only been here because this was "close enough" to those while I wait for the next game to come out.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Surprisingly high amounts of people saying there is nothing else like this. Go play Shinachiku-castella games like Tiina Swordsman of the Scarlet Prison or for something almost identical to this in concept Summer Shattering.

The characters and writing are very similar to this but in far more depth and the games were actually finished, I've only been here because this was "close enough" to those while I wait for the next game to come out.
not even close, those are all netorare games, this one is way more. Scars of summer has like a worthless vanilla route with 0 scenes and any action during the game will start a ntr route, np allows you to kill the old bastard doing the ntr, damm even when the priestess cheats on the mc she can still gain more love for him if the dude she is fucking is worse at sex compared to the mc, this game is way more ambitious, there is no comparison.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What a shame that twitter poll about what the next focus of the game got taken over by coomers and Techno caved in.
Technically speaking, if he's forced to finish the NTR content first and foremost, then we gonna have to follow a story devoid of NTR and *possibly* sexual element aka bland fantasy/adventure plot (not a bad thing in many cases and Techno gonna have his work cut, but not a good thing either since we as players will have less choices and sub endings...etc)

i liked the old combat system
I'm from 0.38. What happened to the combat system ?

Last edited:

Tenn2son

Oct 22, 2021

Do you have other recommendations?

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
That seems rather ruthless if not unfriendly to say those things, especially to Gold Tiers whom as far as i understand, ignored xJuma's previous conversations/feedback before. Which then again, means contradictionary saying to listen to his member that xJuma said otherwise did not. That doesn't make sense.

And getting drunk...infront of his PC? That....means one isn't in their right state of mind and can end up typing/saying whatever unbecoming of a sensible and rational mind at that time. I'm sorry to say this. But this sounds like it's just getting even more worrisome as i see the Discord Screenshots and previous information in this Thread regarding Technobrake's state and behavior.
What's troublesome to me is the attitude they have.
I can get behind the frustration of not being told things directly, but then again they basically owned up and admitted they check F95 for feedback, too. Why is this feedback suddenly so bad because it's not written on the Discord but in F95 instead?

Especially when their attitude is loaded with gunpowder and people with legitimate concerns feel discouraged from bringing it up directly to him because they might get banned or ridiculed?

This isn't the kind of attitude that a game developer should have.

My personal take on this update, as biased as it's gonna sound:

It's mediocre.

I've enjoyed this game way early into its first versions and I genuinely enjoyed the idea and the narrative surrounding it - but recently, it feels like progress is stagnating and a lot of stuff is happening all across the board without a proper direction. Now hear me out on this first, because it might seem like I'm joining the hate train here, but what people have written isn't wrong. Some of it may be more heartfelt and rude, but there is good, constructive criticism hidden in there:

1. The game has more areas put on hold than it has completed areas.

I can't stress how important this is both for developers AND players... get structure into your game. Start developing one area, finish developing that area and THEN move on to the next area.

We have multiple towns now that feel dead and devoid of purpose both for their Inn Quests (which are empty, there's zero content, not even a filler Quest for money like hunting wolves) and for the Events within town. There's no reason right now to check out the Port once you finished the Main Story surrounding it - while there are reasons to go back to the Royal Kingdom to re-explore content or find new content.

We also have multiple places such as the Royal Kingdom Jail that were available way early into the game and then never got any content added to them again despite being one of the biggest excitement factors for this type of game.

2. Yarizo has taken way too much attention up recently

I know that he's a big part of the NTR portion of this game, but as an optional character you're not forced to take with you, he's greatly taking up development time of this game and winds up giving zero content to people who simply don't like having him around.

It would be great if Yarizo content could be slowed down in favor for general content.

3. Immersion is constantly broken by multiple factors surrounding game development

This one has to be one of the biggest problems for me right now by far - to give you a glaring example, Iris' entire section is bugged to the brim:
- Half the walls don't have collision
- There is an absurdly gamebreaking bug that'll rob you of your entire inventory if you're on 0.41a
- The Strip bar at night is accessible and there are no people in it. It's a graveyard with zero immersion attached to it, making me wonder why it wasn't closed up first before adding content to it

4. The game feels all over the place

I like this game, I really do - but I can't help but feel that this game massively lacks a direction it wants to go into.

There are multiple characters that Techno commissioned for this game and at least 70-80% of them show up in one cutscene and then proceed to unexist. When characters start to feel devoid of purpose, their existence in the game damages the immersion. The player will start to care less and less about new characters because they'll perceive these characters with a negative bias: "Oh, it's a new character I won't be able to care about because they won't show up ever again after this."

Off the tip of my tongue, characters like this are:

1. The cat girl that robs you in Port Down
2. The sage girl at the end of the Adventurer Trial
3. All of the prostitutes in Royal Kingdom
4. The temptress in the Hot Baths
5. The tough girl at the bar that challenges you for money
6. The strange knight that tried to murder you during your Adventurer Trial

I get that a lot of these characters don't have a reason to show up right now, particularly the strange knight, but I want to make a point here:
Adding personality to white sheets of paper before you know what you want to do with them oversaturates the overall image you're trying to create. People will have false expectations when they see that 10/100 NPCs have unique character art but don't behave differently from characters that don't have it.

Feedback?

Honestly the only thing I can recommend right now before this game gets [Abandoned] or prematurely finished is.... revisit how you handled the game in its early phase, Techno.

You've introduced things you never really addressed anymore afterwards and I wish you would stop adding new features for now to either clean up these features and remove them from the game or finish development on them.

Just to name a few examples here:

- You implemented a Sanity bar and an Insanity scenario to the Sewer scene, yet no real way to increase / decrease Sanity. Neither does it matter because past the Sewer scene Sanity is never brought up again. Do you plan to work with it or would it be better to scrap this?

- You added a Hero, Iris, Leon section with the latest update: Are you absolutely SURE that you want to develop 3 characters ON TOP of a True / Bad End Route that will split your game into 2 different models and add possibly twice the work load?

Again, and that's really the best feedback I can come up with right now:
Revisit how your handle your game, because right now? It's all over the place with 500 roadblocks that you consciously put in your own path instead of giving yourself a realistic goal to work towards.

Iris should not have priority right now as a playable character. You coded her in as a Level 50 character while in a normal case scenario the playable characters at this point in the game are around Level 10, maybe 20 if you grinded like a lunatic. It's okay to create content around Iris, she's a cute character loaded with personality, but adding a draft where one of your playable characters is low level and the other is high level means you're creating even more branching paths in the game's development because these characters will realistically never be in the same team or the same wavelength - in other words, they'll always walk separate paths in the story unless you want Hero & Priestess to be worthless and getting carried by Leon & Iris.

I much preferred when you used Team Iris & Leon as cutscene characters who instantly kill enemies with focus on telling their story while Team Hero & Priestess focuses primarily on the Gameplay and erotic aspect.

Last edited:

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Thank you for your response. So the key word to start my search(and the reason why l asked you) is "delegation" or in other words, "being organized"? Keeping it simple in our lives is really crucial. Doing that tactic "Divide and conquer", pick certain spots and start going at them first.
Pretty much yeah.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
What a shame that twitter poll about what the next focus of the game got taken over by coomers and Techno caved in.
Technically speaking, if he's forced to finish the NTR content first and foremost, then we gonna have to follow a story devoid of NTR and *possibly* sexual element aka bland fantasy/adventure plot (not a bad thing in many cases and Techno gonna have his work cut, but not a good thing either since we as players will have less choices and sub endings...etc)

I'm from 0.38. What happened to the combat system ?
Also curious about the degree he’s going to “finish the NTR content first”. How is he going to finish the NTR content when the NTR content progresses with the story? Are we just going to have a bunch of NTR scenes that spoil story elements?

I’m glad he apologized and seems past most of this but I’m hoping he continues along how he was and just focuses on finishing stuff before moving on.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes