randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Any project without a roadmap is taking an unnecessary gamble. I get it, we all like to think we are the ones who can balance 50 moving parts and adapt to any new situation and thrive in chaos. That shit like conventional ways of working with projects is only for corpo nerds, but truth is, they came about for a reason.
You reach burnout faster because you constantly have the added stress of having no framework and since there is no framework it is also harder to beat, because where do you start? It's a downwards spiral.
If you want to 100% focus on the story first, write the story, but sit down and make a plan, a rough step by step for how you want the next 5-10 updates to be and yeah, sometimes it's gonna suck ass to work on a project, that's life, motivation is meant to get you started on something, not keep you going. If what keeps you going is money or making the best game you can is up to you but relying on motivation is a bad idea and you won't just hear that from entrepreneurs but also famous writers.

There, some constructive criticism from one of the scumbags from F95zone.
l wonder, do you have videos or guides you personally read over. Having some bullet points saved as a note can always help when you forget and want to quickly get back on the track so l wonder if you know anything. Just curious, always interested in learning.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
OP has entire section labeled "Changelog", why post changelog in the comments instead of updating the op? And why you blame others for this?
If you can't stand other people, how about you crawl back into a hole you came from, you filthy animal?
Maybe because the changelog at page 474 was posted by a kind hearted member (who actually paid for the content and has access of the changelog on Patreon) and NOT an admin/editor? How about using your brain and fact check on how the changelog on 474 came to be before accusing and b*tching about it?

p.s. Remember, you're NOT entitled to anything posted on this site as another leech yourself. So don't start getting all high and mighty about yourself, or start feeling self-entitled here. You can consider yourself a leech if you just keep receiving without giving anything back, but b*tching and cursing about the freebies YOU willingly accept? Man, that's a whole another level of self-privileged leeching (prick) here.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
in the test dungeon or once there are enemy riding pregnant female that you going to fight. question is those enemy are still in the game and can you battle them and your partner if you didn't save her. another question how come there no tag of pregnant and what the latest update

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
THANK GOD IT IS BACK after that troll made the mods kick it out I thought that's it for this game. Would be a real shame especially since there was no reason for banning it and this troll guy even said he did it just because he wanted to see if he could.
Thank you F95 Team for reconsidering!

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
l wonder, do you have videos or guides you personally read over. Having some bullet points saved as a note can always help when you forget and want to quickly get back on the track so l wonder if you know anything. Just curious, always interested in learning.
A lot of what I have is hand written notes from when I was on a 6 month event management course, it's also not in English as it is not my first language. I also know an engineer who was in charge of making the roadmap on the construction of a hospital in my town and were told in detail what a nightmare that was since the previous guy had messed it up so bad.
You could probably be able to find stuff on YouTube, especially about how we tend to rely too much on motivation, although that is also psychology.
Off the top my head, if you are thinking about implementing stuff into your daily life, keep it simple, to the point and realistic.
So say you need to clean your house, wash the dishes, buy groceries and 5 other things.
Instead of writing them all up on a chalk board going "right I need to get all this done" you pick 1-2 and go "alright this is Monday" and another 1-2 for Tuesday.
Delegation is not the same as procrastination as long as you actually follow up on what you wrote down you were gonna do, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.
So yeah, otherwise I suggest you look up some stuff yourself.

Kalee

Jul 11, 2017

V41a1

-Removed 2 NPCs in front of the church in Royal Capital. If you are playing in Ver 0.41a or 0.41, please don't talk to the NPCs. they might break your item list.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
OP has entire section labeled "Changelog", why post changelog in the comments instead of updating the op? And why you blame others for this?
If you can't stand other people, how about you crawl back into a hole you came from, you filthy animal?
I am not a moderator so I cannot edit the OP, if you don't want to search through the comments on this thread then just wait a couple days for a mod to update the changelog or go visit the bottom of the Walkthrough that is linked in the OP. You could also just look at Techno's Ci-en page.

Hey, there is something that is not clear to me: What does the option "Secret NTR" do? I mean, I dont really get if I should turn it on or off (I do want to see those scenes, but its not clear to me if I must turn it on or off). It says "You can no longer see what happens on those events" and is kinda confusing
Secret NTR makes it so that you cannot view NTR scenes that are not happening directly in front of the Protagonist, i.e. if the Priestess is getting fucked behind him during battle then you won't see any images of it. I can't imagine why anyone would want to use it so you can just ignore it.

I will just for Yariso and potion maker or elf screen then.
Are there btw?
Pretty sure there isn't as of this update but there might be in the next couple of updates.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
A lot of what I have is hand written notes from when I was on a 6 month event management course, it's also not in English as it is not my first language. I also know an engineer who was in charge of making the roadmap on the construction of a hospital in my town and were told in detail what a nightmare that was since the previous guy had messed it up so bad.
You could probably be able to find stuff on YouTube, especially about how we tend to rely too much on motivation, although that is also psychology.
Off the top my head, if you are thinking about implementing stuff into your daily life, keep it simple, to the point and realistic.
So say you need to clean your house, wash the dishes, buy groceries and 5 other things.
Instead of writing them all up on a chalk board going "right I need to get all this done" you pick 1-2 and go "alright this is Monday" and another 1-2 for Tuesday.
Delegation is not the same as procrastination as long as you actually follow up on what you wrote down you were gonna do, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.
So yeah, otherwise I suggest you look up some stuff yourself.
Thank you for your response. So the key word to start my search(and the reason why l asked you) is "delegation" or in other words, "being organized"? Keeping it simple in our lives is really crucial. Doing that tactic "Divide and conquer", pick certain spots and start going at them first.

Reactions: dingo4life

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
nah, this is it, I bet he is gonna abandon npri as it is right now, I'm sure he will take a break of a few months and then he'll announce canceling or "rebooting" npri.
I have faith in him, although he lost my cien sub when he started posting those "mini games" I dont mind throwing my shekels at him again when he comes back from a break or when he begins a new "big" project, not small games...he has quality in his work, but everyone can get blocked from time to time, the way he has handled is not something I'm a fan of though...

techno is far better than other devs that just bullshit their way out of a project or just go full radio silent, at least he knows and admits that shit aint going well.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
If the dev is really planning to cancel this project or put it on hiatus then that sucks. This is definitely on my top 10 for RPGM games and I really want to see it finished. I hope the dev takes as much time as they need to sort things out and get motivated to work on the game again, at the very least they admitted to it.

Much luck to Techno and if this does sadly get scrapped I hope their next game will be more successful and just as great in quality.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Techno just toke a break last month and he is already "burned" and wanting to stop the project? Im sorry, but its pathetic. Imagine if everyone just stop to work when they are "burned", the world and society would just stop.

Npri is my absolute favorite h-game, Techno is a talented m8 but all that excuses are capping a wonderful project. Its looks like he dont have the necessary responsibility and mindset for deal with a such big and great project. Of course people are demanding, Npri are a masterpiece and people want more of that.
There's no problem of get a creative block, so just hire someone to write that for you. Theres a lot of incredible skilled and creative people around the internet willing to work for few bucks, specially in third world countries where the dollar has a high value and any 150 bucks become more than a entire month of work.
So, why dont hire one of them? Just for dont split a small % of the profit?

That said, as I always say, we need to stop supporting projects of a single dev because its ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING HISTORY!
>the dev start procrastinating the project for years
>"I-i dont want to work with others, I do better alone"
>the dev get tired
>people get mad because the lack of contente/news about the project
>he dont have any legal obligation so he just abandon the project and quit

I cant even count how many times I see it happen, and how many projects are in that process. Patreon is a mistake.
"Oh, but the Dev X is a good dev and always deliver!" The exception does not makes the rule.

Last edited:

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
You know i find it funny that pirates trying to demand more out of technobrake with threats or just shitting on him would think that this will help him to improve his work even more. This is just going to make him more motivated to quit developing this game. I'm also a pirate but I don't think that's going to help him improve his pace on actually turning this game into a finish and complete product. I do agree that he's getting too side-tracked with all the new ideas he implemented but hasn't become a "Finish product" yet. It would be nice if he actually finish on developing those new ideas as a complete product instead of just stacking one implementation with another without actually completing it.

If you look it from a economy perspective, becoming a subscriber is more of being transactional instead of donating and supporting. It might look like a form of donation, but those who paid for him is actually investing so that his ideas will become a finished product. They expect progress that is worth to what their money spend. They want to make the game to fulfill the potential behind it. I think the main reason why Technobrake keeps feeling burdened from developing this game is because he keeps piling up more ideas which become a task for him to complete and see it through, but in the end he never develops those ideas into the game, hence why there are a lot of stuff that has not been implemented to the game yet.

From the way i see it, it makes sense if people gonna unsubscribe him, because he doesn't make an actual progress. He just keep adding more feature without developing it. I do think that if he keep procrastinating about actually developing the feature that has been implemented in the game instead of just adding more features to be implemented, everyone would just forget about this game and it will be abandoned. I see that most of the people who subscribed to him doesn't mind waiting considering they have been subscribing to him for a while albeit the long progress he make, but the value of investing into the game by subscribing Technobrake would plummet if he keeps going on like this.

For now, i'll just keep playing and enjoy the game as much as i can, and just hope this game actually become a completed game in about a year or two from now on instead of being abandoned just because Technobreak keep procrastinating the development of the game. I haven't played the new version yet so i will see for now if the major update progress that was told from last month is actually true or not.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes