xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
he's the same guy who stopped techno from randomly making the players dick from being too big for no reason right?
Not really sure about that, im sry. But I read his statements from time to time and I think the game would be in a much better state if the admin would handle a lot of things around the game or Techno would take criticism/ suggestions of him directly. But it feels like Techno is too proud to admit some mistakes / to take criticism well.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Not really sure about that, im sry. But I read his statements from time to time and I think the game would be in a much better state if the admin would handle a lot of things around the game or Techno would take criticism/ suggestions of him directly. But it feels like Techno is too proud to admit some mistakes / to take criticism well.
I was talking about this
1637872614090.png

this makes sense to me instead of lazy big dick fixes everything

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
seems him and the admin talking about u again
1637872753918.png

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I was talking about this
View attachment 1518536

this makes sense to me instead of lazy big dick fixes everything
Oh I see, I think it would be cool to implement, but I think it's way too complicated to add that to the current state of the game, because it would need to work on other girls as well. The game is so far from being finished, he has other problems now. But it would be a cool extra, when the game is nearly finished, or at least polished enough.
But not sure if the admin said anything about that, was personally never really interested in Jimmy.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
seems him and the admin talking about u again
That seems rather ruthless if not unfriendly to say those things, especially to Gold Tiers whom as far as i understand, ignored xJuma's previous conversations/feedback before. Which then again, means contradictionary saying to listen to his member that xJuma said otherwise did not. That doesn't make sense.

And getting drunk...infront of his PC? That....means one isn't in their right state of mind and can end up typing/saying whatever unbecoming of a sensible and rational mind at that time. I'm sorry to say this. But this sounds like it's just getting even more worrisome as i see the Discord Screenshots and previous information in this Thread regarding Technobrake's state and behavior.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
That seems rather ruthless if not unfriendly to say those things, especially to Gold Tiers whom as far as i understand, ignored xJuma's previous conversations/feedback before. Which then again, means contradictionary saying to listen to his member that xJuma said otherwise did not. That doesn't make sense.

And getting drunk...infront of his PC? That....means one isn't in their right state of mind and can end up typing/saying whatever unbecoming of a sensible and rational mind at that time. I'm sorry to say this. But this sounds like it's just getting even more worrisome as i see the Discord Screenshots and previous information in this Thread regarding Technobrake's state and behavior.
It's not even about my personal feedback, it's about the general wishes of the community. But yeah, its worrying, to say the least.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
It's not even about my personal feedback, it's about the general wishes of the community. But yeah, its worrying, to say the least.
Yeah. But as point of reference. This means he's unwilling to listen to others and even himself. When Apple just posted that, something is literally causing me to recoil in concern...

Technobrake's attitude there. Screams of someone with...excuse my lack of better words, apathy. He sounds like passive aggressive threatening regarding "Bans" and "Don't care" and that he "Would listen". This just is reeling with worry in my mind even moreso than before...

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah. But as point of reference. This means he's unwilling to listen to others and even himself. When Apple just posted that, something is literally causing me to recoil in concern...

Technobrake's attitude there. Screams of someone with...excuse my lack of better words, apathy. He sounds like passive aggressive threatening regarding "Bans" and "Don't care" and that he "Would listen". This just is reeling with worry in my mind even moreso than before...
Yeah, you're definitely right. Well, as I already said before, the admin seems more professional to me, if Technobrake communicates more with him maybe he can get it done, but if we continue like in this update... well better search other games i guess.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, you're definitely right. Well, as I already said before, the admin seems more professional to me, if Technobrake communicates more with him maybe he can get it done, but if we continue like in this update... well better search other games i guess.
Yes. I'd say so too. But i'm sorry if i sound a bit of an nihilist now. But i think that's out of the question if Technobrake's state is anything i've confirmed so far. He needs a genuine awakening and introspection. I'll continue for now to be a Gold Member...just out of pure desire for hope that things will change for the better. I'll see if it gets any worse...

For now. I've been paying attention to several other soon-to-be released Games and some Subscribestar Projects to enjoy.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Yes. I'd say so too. But i'm sorry if i sound a bit of an nihilist now. But i think that's out of the question if Technobrake's state is anything i've confirmed so far. He needs a genuine awakening and introspection. I'll continue for now to be a Gold Member...just out of pure desire for hope that things will change for the better. I'll see if it gets any worse...

For now. I've been paying attention to several other soon-to-be released Games and some Subscribestar Projects to enjoy.
Yeah, normally I dont like to read too much into people's state of mind because we have no way to confirm it but I definitely get where you're coming from. Same goes to me, I would have been banned for 100% for saying something in discord, let's see how it works out. Game has too much potential imo but it's just frustrating. Gonna stay a gold member as well for now, but if it continues like that, I'm gonna give my dollars to other smaller projects where the devs are doing insane amount of work and have clear schedules.

Reactions: colifa and Kazaim

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I think people are too harsh on Techno. This game is probably in the top 5% of all 2D games on this website, yet it's somehow not enough? If anything, we are way too spoiled by the frequency of the game's updates, so we are conditioned to expect too much. I think the real deadly spiral here is that Techno has started out with this high update frequency so the people who donate money are also used to it. So to keep earning money (which is by no means an unethical thing), Techno needs to keep up the high update frequency or else people will leave. But that's what's burning him out. Just my guess.

neorara

Apr 25, 2020
I think people are too harsh on Techno. This game is probably in the top 5% of all 2D games on this website, yet it's somehow not enough? If anything, we are way too spoiled by the frequency of the game's updates, so we are conditioned to expect too much. I think the real deadly spiral here is that Techno has started out with this high update frequency so the people who donate money are also used to it. So to keep earning money (which is by no means an unethical thing), Techno needs to keep up the high update frequency or else people will leave. But that's what's burning him out. Just my guess.
are we tho?, i dont think that the case here, he have 5k earning from 700 patreon, why should he care about not even 10 people that complaining here. no one should get burnout from any of their work, its up to him if he want to quit. but at cost lost maybe 50% of his earning.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Update frequency isn't the problem, it's content consistency. It's his game and he's free to develop it in whatever way he sees fit but many people just think that he's a bit all over the place when it comes to adding stuff. Like he's jumping from Potion Maker, to Iris, to other girls and now he's introduced like five new characters this update. Like I get he's trying to set up a framework of the overall game and obviously he has to move the plot forward but it feels like he's jumping from one idea to the next and as a result it feels disjointed and the content suffers.

Zen911417

Nov 20, 2020
I seem to have a bug in the game, someone has a status that hasn't done adam's quest yet but goes to the church to find an adventurer first and after talking I'm stuck
257330418_673024907021301_7659584200209975061_n.png

Yoshiro

Jun 4, 2018
Update frequency isn't the problem, it's content consistency. It's his game and he's free to develop it in whatever way he sees fit but many people just think that he's a bit all over the place when it comes to adding stuff. Like he's jumping from Potion Maker, to Iris, to other girls and now he's introduced like five new characters this update. Like I get he's trying to set up a framework of the overall game and obviously he has to move the plot forward but it feels like he's jumping from one idea to the next and as a result it feels disjointed and the content suffers.
Agreed, I'm okay with the content (Though i wish i can support him, i'm still in Uni and can't have a CC yet) but you're right, the consistency of the content is all over the place, and i do believe he doesn't have a roadmap just a storyboard for this game, make sense why the content being added are somewhat random.

Reactions: Kuroihanakoe
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes