xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
almost 0.5 update ver, just two more years for full version of the game, can't wait to dl it for free while other ppl keep paying techno money for all that time
Although im also not very happy with the speed of the updates, this kind of opportunistic thinking is actually very stupid because it doesnt help anybody.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Changelog is at bottom of Page 474 in this Thread. Stop asking and try to go back to previous Pages for your answers. Impatient, demanding dogs.

Keindress

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-26
Release Date: 2021-11-11
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.41a
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Patches:

Extras: SAVES - Walkthrough: -

Karendia & Kalee thanks for the link

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
Hey, there is something that is not clear to me: What does the option "Secret NTR" do? I mean, I dont really get if I should turn it on or off (I do want to see those scenes, but its not clear to me if I must turn it on or off). It says "You can no longer see what happens on those events" and is kinda confusing

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Any project without a roadmap is taking an unnecessary gamble. I get it, we all like to think we are the ones who can balance 50 moving parts and adapt to any new situation and thrive in chaos. That shit like conventional ways of working with projects is only for corpo nerds, but truth is, they came about for a reason.
You reach burnout faster because you constantly have the added stress of having no framework and since there is no framework it is also harder to beat, because where do you start? It's a downwards spiral.
If you want to 100% focus on the story first, write the story, but sit down and make a plan, a rough step by step for how you want the next 5-10 updates to be and yeah, sometimes it's gonna suck ass to work on a project, that's life, motivation is meant to get you started on something, not keep you going. If what keeps you going is money or making the best game you can is up to you but relying on motivation is a bad idea and you won't just hear that from entrepreneurs but also famous writers.

There, some constructive criticism from one of the scumbags from F95zone.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes