Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Not a full save but I have an hour or 2 of gameplay here.
The 1st save is Killing Yarizo from the first meeting.
The 2nd save is the 2 star promotion event.
The 3rd save I unlocked all of Yarizo's events from the Inn.

So Pick whichever one and continue through there.

Edit: Alrighty played this for around 7 hours, with a lot of loading my saves cause of death and pain. The 2nd file I've attached is the one where I've gotten everything all the way up to the current untranslated parts, so If you're trying to look at everything until the untranslated portion (meaning all the translated portion)use the 2nd file I've uploaded, save003.zip

Also, anybody else play the game, and then delete it once you've had fun on it? I'm not a fan of netorare but my wee likes it?

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2017
Since it was already leaked elsewhere, I'm just reuploading it here. Be warned that this does not seem to have an english translation for newer events (I am not entirely sure since I just checked if it was the new version).

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
why does the game play in such a small window? anyway to play with high quality pics...
Change window size at title
Seems like only translate until R1 (Main story untouch)
But Techno Also said half of R3 english has been release, does anyone have it?

Leeonaart

Aug 5, 2021
Can someone pls tell me how to trigger this scene...? I want to do search but this post is too long 536312_534611_image-800_2.jpg
Much appreciated?

P.s =( is there any fix for yarizo harassment disappearing once u cheat relationship with save editor?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes