whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
no scenes are showing up after replacing the game files with the R3 Build. Skips past it completely with a black screen. Anybody got a fix?

Gengokou

Sep 15, 2021
this is weird, I have a lot of event ideas for this game, but I don't know how to draw or code, which is a little frustrating, as I'll never be able to pass those ideas to technobrake so he can do something more elaborate in this game.
this is kind of frustrating.

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
this is weird, I have a lot of event ideas for this game, but I don't know how to draw or code, which is a little frustrating, as I'll never be able to pass those ideas to technobrake so he can do something more elaborate in this game.
ever tried to reach out to him via twitter or discord?

Reactions: Gengokou

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
There're 2 solutions for you at the moment:
Post it on twitter or discord and hope he'll consider it
Find someone who can do that for you. Since this game's pretty much a sandbox (Like skyrim), you can probaly make many kind of mods

Reactions: Gengokou

reyhole

Aug 9, 2021
Does anyone know why I can't see what happens to the priestess when she is kidnapped by goblins or the drain?

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
What is the cheat for unlimited money & how to use it...?
U need to use this Site and put the Save file in which u wanna have the money in there and then type the amount of gold u wanna have and download it. Then just replace this save file with the one before

Ukulala

Jan 24, 2021
yes, I spoke with her, but nothing appears to me, I only see it black
You got a bad ending, depending on the priestess's lust is how much time you have left to save her, if it hits 200 you get the bad ending, just try leaving town to go save her

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
For people who cant watch ntr, believe me, this game is ntr but doesnt contain any annoying scene(with ntr haters). Maybe with somebody who dont like goblin, it will annoy them. But with ntr haters, i think they can play this. In the start of this game, dont play in solo mod if you hate ntr( i said that there isnt any annoying scene because the priestess is a nympho, we dont have to feel uncomfortable just because of a nympho, we already know that a nympho loves sex the most), just play until u reach 110+ love, when love is enough, the main guy will have a desire of netorase( like to watch his partner to be fucked). Yeah that is the most important part with who is ntr hater, now we all know that the main guy want to be ntr, so we wont feel uncomfortable anymore, 2 perverts, one love ntr, one love to be ntr.... The last thing is both of them are mutiple personalities, i swear, i read all the words in this game, i didnt skip anything. Especially when u reach high love and lust, mutiple personality words will occur regularly and some scenes too

Reactions: KHR20DXZ and colifa
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes