loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone know if you can go alone with adventure potion market or is it also necessary to go with kohaku?

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
And I will say it again after a year (don't remember if I reply to you or someone). Go complain somewhere else because most people in here don't really care if the game's too slow or dev milking patreon.
Why? Because this's a pirate site and most people here don't pay for patreon. They don't go around every thread tell people that they just lost money to patreon.
Just silently wait for new contents. If the game doesn't have new contents, go download other game, simple as that.
He's actively hurting this game and I really want to see it succeed, it's one of the few good RPG makers out there. Why should I just silently watch as he slowly ruins all prospects of this game getting somewhere? Because I'm not currently supporting it? Hell, it's not worth supporting as it is now.

I've supported pirated games on Patreon before, and I want to do the same for nymphomania. I really do. But the thing is, he's slow to update, takes breaks, and branches off into other projects, all while getting 5k from his Patreon alone. Makes me think that my little bit of support would do little for this game.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Wow, can't believe I have to make a public warning announcement for the third time.

Yes, Technobrake games is all about NTR or Nympho Female Character (you basically can see that in all his previous games). So, if you aren't the kind who will enjoy any kind of NTR or Nympho, then skip it entirely and don't waste time asking. Vanilla content in this games is implemented and planned for expansion, but overall content may not fit for certain category of people.

That's it, happy fapping to some NTR games.

Edit 1: Some people tell me I am misleading people with the "hard cuck" statement, I may have, so apology. But hey, I am speaking on certain quarter of users slangs to get the point across.
Can i ask you something?
Is there a ending if you let the priest have too much netorare, does she ran away or marry someone else? Can you still keep in love stat with her even with hte ntr?

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Is there anyone here play Haramase Island of TechnoBrake? I cant meet hachishaku pls helpp, i talk to the npc at the bus stop at night and then he disappear

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
1. Download the MTool
2. open the game in the tool
3. go to translation
4. click load translation data
5. Choose TrsData.json and wait for it to load
6. you are goof to go
might be dumb but i cant exactly see where to download the MTool, i downloaded the folder from the mega link and unzipped it but from there i cant see anything else to install Mtool, only a startwithtool.bat and thats about it

Reactions: Cux

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Guys i cant do the event " Gather slime" with potion maker, why? Pls help me, i chose the event but this game didnt allow me to do it

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Guys helpp meee, i need file save of this game. I completed the story line of this game for now but then it reseted all my money and items, i lost all, pls give me save file. I havent watched all scene. Thats why i need save file that have full items for priestess to wear and have some money too

ariel304

Apr 6, 2021
Help can someone help me I would like to know if someone has saved the yarizo relationship at level 3 or +
because I only reached the yarizo relationship up to level 2
Pls help....

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Potion Maker Dialogue: A place to relax (Requires: 50+ Relationship points & ???) Whats meant with (???) or rather what do I need to do here?

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Help can someone help me I would like to know if someone has saved the yarizo relationship at level 3 or +
Pls help....
Get the thing in the closet in the inn, it'll let you change the relationship levels. For Yarizo though I don't think you can change it yet. Maybe instead get the cheat thing and get the testing mode for events, that'll let you access level 5 relationship stuff.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Pls help....
You have to use portable cheat god and turn on event test mode. It lets you see all event in every relationship level

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes