Lukekane

Sep 8, 2018
Try install Joiplay and out this file game.
However, not compatible and alot bugs.
Tb said he's busy and not gonna fix this bugs on joiplay. Give up!
I did play through the entire game on Joiplay and it worked fine. A few odd glitches here and there, but nothing game breaking.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
I'm not a fan of these extra short stories/games technobrake makes. Over 400,000 KB for maybe three scenes? Doesn't seem very practical and is a distraction from the main project here. Hopefully this finally gets finished in the next 5 years lol.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
I've reached where it's possible to switch between Iris & Jimmy(the protagonist) but there's no text from there on

& also I have seen the priestess can be taken to the village(from the red light district I guess) where she has many more scenes

but I can't seem to figure out how to reach that point in game, where she has to wear a viel too I guess, ahhhh.... HELP!
how do u get to the point to switch to leon? also have u figured out how to get her to the village?

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Just found out about this so forgive me if it has already been asked: is this game still under development? Taking a look at the creator's Ci-en it looks that way. And the English translation in OP is partial or complete for the version it is applied to?

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
Just found out about this so forgive me if it has already been asked: is this game still under development? Taking a look at the creator's Ci-en it looks that way. And the English translation in OP is partial or complete for the version it is applied to?
for the english translation idk tf happened to it

• Sad
Reactions: cdvz23

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Hmm, I'm on a NTR mood this past few days and see this game in the most like, I've red the comments and welp, good luck..
LOOKS AMAZING AF,

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
I've found something HAHAHA, Only use the in game cheat don't cheat the stats of the character chapter 2 won't let you thru..

Edit: or it's a bug ? it is a bug.

Last edited:

Greatestgori

Mar 7, 2018
I'm not a fan of these extra short stories/games technobrake makes. Over 400,000 KB for maybe three scenes? Doesn't seem very practical and is a distraction from the main project here. Hopefully this finally gets finished in the next 5 years lol.
I'm pretty sure he's tired of making this game so who knows

Reactions: Biggusdickus64
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes