Mar 9, 2021
I thought there was something about him taking a break from making this game for a bit. That being said, I wouldn't blame him if he decided to drop the game. We're on v0.41, but the 2nd chapter of the story isn't quite done yet, and from the looks of the map, there's going to be way more locations and quests. Plus, there's going to be the Insanity system, Alignment system, I don't know if the captured heroine system is complete yet (since the Fortune Teller seems to be kinda useless atm), the story for the side characters, then we got the main character being able to run around and impregnate random women, as well as all the scattered events with the MC and the Priestess respectively, either with each other or random people around the map. Even if he can get the gameplay itself down, he still has to deal with just the raw number of things he has in the game that he has to mess with.
Personally, I would probably suggest dropping the alignment and insanity systems for unlocking events, because that also means adding in a bunch of moments to get to an alignment of go insane, and cutting down on the number of locations to go to.
Compared to Reign of Succubus, which has something resembling a combat system, it's way bigger of an undertaking, considering there is both a story, backstory, and NPCs that he has to consider, not to mention the art for all of these scenes. In Reign of Succubus, each one had like one CG a piece, and Nymphomania Paradox had a similar number in total. If he actually pulls this shit off in a time span that would be acceptable to most, I would be genuinely surprised.

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
I thought there was something about him taking a break from making this game for a bit. That being said, I wouldn't blame him if he decided to drop the game. We're on v0.41, but the 2nd chapter of the story isn't quite done yet, and from the looks of the map, there's going to be way more locations and quests. Plus, there's going to be the Insanity system, Alignment system, I don't know if the captured heroine system is complete yet (since the Fortune Teller seems to be kinda useless atm), the story for the side characters, then we got the main character being able to run around and impregnate random women, as well as all the scattered events with the MC and the Priestess respectively, either with each other or random people around the map. Even if he can get the gameplay itself down, he still has to deal with just the raw number of things he has in the game that he has to mess with.
Personally, I would probably suggest dropping the alignment and insanity systems for unlocking events, because that also means adding in a bunch of moments to get to an alignment of go insane, and cutting down on the number of locations to go to.
Compared to Reign of Succubus, which has something resembling a combat system, it's way bigger of an undertaking, considering there is both a story, backstory, and NPCs that he has to consider, not to mention the art for all of these scenes. In Reign of Succubus, each one had like one CG a piece, and Nymphomania Paradox had a similar number in total. If he actually pulls this shit off in a time span that would be acceptable to most, I would be genuinely surprised.
well the thread said v0.41 but if u watch closely u can know that we are having R3 and today or tomorrow he will release R4 version

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R4):
  • You can now walk around as a solo character at locations outside the Capital, for now only in the Village on a trade route
  • When going solo outside the Capital you can come across your party members in the town and then choose to act together, different combinations of characters will lead to differences in events
  • Reputation and Erotic Reputation are added at each base, mostly just framework for now but in the future Reputation will affect things like limited quests and discounts and Erotic Reputation will affect how perversely the villagers will react towards you and your party members
  • Inns outside of the Capital now have an actual building you can walk around in
  • You can now negotiate prices at inns outside of the Capital, this is either real negotiation based on charm dice rolls or whoring out your party members, just the priestess for now I believe
  • Netorase/Netorare event when negotiating prices to stay at an inn outside of the Capital, if netorase is on and Love>Lust you can ask the Priestess to sleep with the Inn Owner to reduce the price of your stay, if Lust>150 and Lust>Love the Priestess will ask you to leave “negotiations” to her when first selecting the option
  • Winning a battle with Yarizo in the party will give a +1 to Yarizo erosion status, basically a way to raise Yarizo relationship without the cheat tool
  • Changed how dice roll events are judged, from status value D6 => 2d6 + status value (same as combat)
  • Added image to Dark Elf NPC x Male Protagonist Sex scene
  • 4 events added to the Village on a trade route, these events differ depending on how many and which characters you have in your party or current group
    • Village on the trade route Small event "Milking"
    • Village on the trade route Small event "Night ranch"
    • Village on the trade route Small event "Traveling merchant"
    • Village on the trade route Small event "Supper at the inn", different events with 1, 2, and 3 people but there are apparently ‘special events’ for each combination of 2 people

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

News:
  • Dev is currently concentrated on improving the friendship/lust/status gains in the actual game so that the player does not have to rely on the cheat tool to increase them
  • I am not 100% certain on what the Reputation/Erotic Reputation thing is about so that translation may be slightly off, if anyone has a better idea of what is being said there let me know
  • Next Update Schedule
    • Additions centered on Yarizo and PM camp events and inn events
    • Additional sexual harassment of Yarizo during battle
    • Adjustments such as increased erosion due to sexual harassment

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I thought we're already in chapter 3?

Mar 9, 2021
I thought we're already in chapter 3?
Ah, yeah, I got that wrong. I thought the star ranks correlated directly to the story, and the last quest I remember doing was a star rank of still 2, but yeah we should be in like, chapter 3 or 4 or something like that. I don't really remember since I finished the game once and have just been sort of skipping my way through to get to the new content every update.
That being said, checking the v41 version I've got, it's actually got 3 star quests and even a little Iris action, it's just it's untranslated and buggy and when I tried to check the data of a quest with no name, my game crashed.
But I would like to say that everything else I said still sort of stands.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
After downloading the game is there any files that will make game play better, like English patch or ETC; or do i just start playing

Broggert

Oct 5, 2020
The uh, translation for the farmer part of the patch is pretty poorly translated compared to the rest of the game, did technobrake change/swap translators recently? Is this why the english translation for Iris's section is still unfinished?

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
The uh, translation for the farmer part of the patch is pretty poorly translated compared to the rest of the game, did technobrake change/swap translators recently? Is this why the english translation for Iris's section is still unfinished?
what do u mean?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes