chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
*Sigh* I kept wondering why the new scenes weren't triggering when I finally noticed I'm on the wrong version.

Why do the links in the main topic still have the downloads for version 0.41a1, when we're now on 41r4? It's really confusing to have both an older version and a newer version at the same time on the main topic.

CurtisBlaydes

Jun 2, 2018
*Sigh* I kept wondering why the new scenes weren't triggering when I finally noticed I'm on the wrong version.

Why do the links in the main topic still have the downloads for version 0.41a1, when we're now on 41r4? It's really confusing to have both an older version and a newer version at the same time on the main topic.
It's probably being kept there because R4 doesn't have EN patch

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
Is there a functioning gallery/recollection room in game yet? Haven't played any new update in forever and honestly the list of additions is daunting, especially with my life schedule.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
image-990-c.jpg
Nymphomania Priestess alpha v0.41 R4 english version​

I've just compressed with 7zip and created a mirror so it will be easier to download. I'm usual to add dlsite code before the release but unfortunately in this case the dev decide to not yet release it there (only by ci-en) so no code this time.

DOWNLOAD

toze666

May 17, 2017
View attachment 1648192
Nymphomania Priestess alpha v0.41 R4 english version​

I've just compressed with 7zip and created a mirror so it will be easier to download. I'm usual to add dlsite code before the release but unfortunately in this case the dev decide to not yet release it there (only by ci-en) so no code this time.

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
Thanks dude!

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
Potion Maker recruitment is still bugged for me. Once I get to bond level 4, going to relationship events will kick you out of her talk menu. I tried swapping to Japanese since that worked a while ago, but that doesn't work either. I have been transferring a working save file with her recruited on it since she was able to be recruited, but I am worried that this might not work for future patches.

Reactions: Keindress

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Potion Maker recruitment is still bugged for me. Once I get to bond level 4, going to relationship events will kick you out of her talk menu. I tried swapping to Japanese since that worked a while ago, but that doesn't work either. I have been transferring a working save file with her recruited on it since she was able to be recruited, but I am worried that this might not work for future patches.
You should report this to him on his twitter

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes