Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
The "Abducted" scenario when losing a fight seems to be broken.
  • You're told you can "talk to the fortune teller", but she's not letting you in.
  • That if you don't save her fast you get a "brutal ending", but nothing happens even if you sleep 30 times with 9 turns in a row.
  • If it happens in the sewer you also can't save her, because the guard doesn't let you in if you're alone, which if you're doing this near the beginning, you are.
Here let me help you ,
The Fortune teller not letting you probably because you turn on the secret ntr (idm i never tested)
The brutal ending is happened when you tried to save the Priest
To save her when in sewer just go out the capital like normal

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Event with Dark Elf on the beach is broken? Cause if i choose to tell her 'fuck off' its initiating strength test, but for some reason my bonus not equal to my strength which is 6, but its 2 for some reason. Even before skillcheck rework in this particular event amount of dices were less than attribute. So I don't understand, event is broken or its like this on purpose.

Also another skill check on beach has 2 as bonus while it shouldnt be like this. Test is Dex + End its not possible to have 2 as bonus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My guess that beach is broken for some reason and it was like that even before skillchecks rework, cause I remember similar problems

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Here let me help you ,
The Fortune teller not letting you probably because you turn on the secret ntr (idm i never tested)
The brutal ending is happened when you tried to save the Priest
To save her when in sewer just go out the capital like normal
"To save her when in sewer just go out the capital like normal"
What do you mean? Do you mean that I shouldn't go to the sewer at all, but instead out of the city? The sewer is blocked.

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Im trying to get the Outside the Capital Inn NTR Scene Yarizo strangling (Relationship is 10 and Addict 120+Horniness on Priestress 100) But i just get the Scene where she goes to his Room and sees him masturbate and says (Uh....Hes masturbating.....) Can someone help me ?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes