Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
I know this goes here but I need help with it people I need your help I remember downloading it but I don't know if anyone can tell me the name it's an ntr game where the main character is a boy who wants to be an adventurer and lives with his uncle and a girl with pink hair also in the town there is a church where there lives a blonde nun and her priest and also a loli but I don't remember her name on the cover they are all but the fat man is hugging the girls and also the main character can see what happened for a fairy

Mar 9, 2021
I know this goes here but I need help with it people I need your help I remember downloading it but I don't know if anyone can tell me the name it's an ntr game where the main character is a boy who wants to be an adventurer and lives with his uncle and a girl with pink hair also in the town there is a church where there lives a blonde nun and her priest and also a loli but I don't remember her name on the cover they are all but the fat man is hugging the girls and also the main character can see what happened for a fairy
Well, posting it here probably didn't do you very many favors considering how rapidly your post is likely to be buried. You should probably try making an original thread about it, and this description is actually surprisingly vague considering how common pink hair, blonde nuns, fat dudes, and lolis are. Based on the initial description, I would've otherwise said Dark Hero Party, but there's no scene where the fat man is hugging the girls or a fairy.

But on the topic of scenes, back to the actual purpose of this thread, there's a guy in the tavern who drinks too much, and if you interact with him with the Priestess while you got all the normal Love < Lust stuff, she'll have the option to fuck him, provided you got NTR on and all that. Shota stuff I dunno, I guess check dungeon ver.? Bestiality scene I know for a fact is out, since goblin riders don't cause an appearance change when they molest the Priestess. Pretty sure the 'fucked from behind' event is gone too, since I don't think I've ever been able to track it down, it was in the game files, but there was no way to trigger it.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ aka"Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~"

Futaba

Jul 9, 2017
thats dark hero party for sure!!!!

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Damn Yarizo is relentless in this update. He doesn’t do anything other than harassing Kohaku, in earlier updates he at least has done some work in fights.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I hate to ask this again but does anyone have v0.30 or older? I'm just looking to play through the deleted contents.
Will see what I can do with my digging abilities. if I can find the old version of pony tail adventures I am sure I can find the version 30 of this.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes