Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I hate to ask this again but does anyone have v0.30 or older? I'm just looking to play through the deleted contents.
its sketchy, (and annoying, they like hammering on begging you to pay) but I found something with some digging.

will grab the file from this and put it here so it can be checked by people with better systems then mine, if you don't want to wait for that, theres the link.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
im curious, how hard would it be to plug the old content (since it is just like three scenes/images) back in?

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
its sketchy, (and annoying, they like hammering on begging you to pay) but I found something with some digging.

will grab the file from this and put it here so it can be checked by people with better systems then mine, if you don't want to wait for that, theres the link.
okay, scratch that, ever since having moved my internet is ATROCIOUS so I can't really download the file myself unless I want to dedicate a couple of days leaving my computer on (yes, its that bad of download speed) at least I found a link to the file. (its like 483 MBs)

Nov 29, 2018
I know this goes here but I need help with it people I need your help I remember downloading it but I don't know if anyone can tell me the name it's an ntr game where the main character is a boy who wants to be an adventurer and lives with his uncle and a girl with pink hair also in the town there is a church where there lives a blonde nun and her priest and also a loli but I don't remember her name on the cover they are all but the fat man is hugging the girls and also the main character can see what happened for a fairy
It's "boy hero ken : haunted house investigation" or "dark hero party"

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I know this goes here but I need help with it people I need your help I remember downloading it but I don't know if anyone can tell me the name it's an ntr game where the main character is a boy who wants to be an adventurer and lives with his uncle and a girl with pink hair also in the town there is a church where there lives a blonde nun and her priest and also a loli but I don't remember her name on the cover they are all but the fat man is hugging the girls and also the main character can see what happened for a fairy
Your answer got replied but know that such game its 100% NTR and there's 0 scenes between the MC you control and the girls... just to be sure what ur looking for.

NPI in other hand its at least NTR optional and can be turned off :D

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Can someone explain how the formula 2b6? And how does it work in general? There is an event with some woman in the tavern, I don’t know how to get through. Playing for the first time...

Roehner

Apr 10, 2021
Can someone explain how the formula 2b6? And how does it work in general? There is an event with some woman in the tavern, I don’t know how to get through. Playing for the first time...
2d6 means a six sided die is cast two times and the results are combined. This gives a range of 2-12 for results. The 2 is denoting the amount of times it's rolled and the 6 the sides of the die. DnD for example usually has a 20 sided die.

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Im trying to get the Outside the Capital Inn NTR Scene Yarizo strangling (Relationship is 10 and Addict 120+Horniness on Priestress 100) But i just get the Scene where she goes to his Room and sees him masturbate and says (Uh....Hes masturbating.....) Can someone help me ?
Still a thing if someone knew

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes