Everestti

May 16, 2017
So I got a question, what happens when you 200 in both in love and lust? Because some options are only selectable if you have one higher than the other, does the two become available ou both become grey out?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Technobrake bowing down to crybabies who want to make this game into a vanilla experience is unfortunate.
Seeing the developers previous works I don't see that as bowing down, rule of succubus was a male MC femdom game and impregnation island was a totally harem setting of impregnating girls.

Call me weird but I don't see this as bowing down, but hey, you never know, the truth is that the potion maker is a companion so perhaps your wish will still happen.

Personally in this game I prefer to have girls be slutty with the MC but to each their own (albeit to be fair if I could I would ignore the main girl just cause I dislike the yandere feeling).

Reactions: colifa

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
We only got bad ends rn, but we got goblins, orc giant, and homeless people. Basically just drop Kohaku's love stat to 0 and then wait like 5 days to get each one. Also there's the milk end, where Kohaku gets stolen by some cow human abomination in the town by the capitol. Aside from that, the story has at least two endings that I know of, though the story hasn't concluded, so neither has been fully implemented.

Alright, so if you don't mind using cheats, you gotta set yourself into Event Test Mode, which will allow you to choose Level 5, which is the strangling sex. If you do mind using cheats, then you have to manually raise Yarizo's addiction level by just winning a bunch of fights with him in the party or using event circles and NTR at the desk in the room at the inn. You can probably grind rats in the sewer for this. Level 2, 3, and 4 seem to be empty, so I'm a little disappointed there.

So recently, the dev changed the way it works. It used to be your stats decided the number of dice you rolled, but it's been downgraded to just being a flat bonus to your check. The Success is at 32, so you'll need at least a 20 in Strength to clear this. Only issue is that there's no 'legal' way of getting 20 strength. So you gotta whip out a save editor and give yourself a bunch of skill points to upgrade your Strength or figure out which number corresponds to strength and just max that out.
Ok i testet it now with Event Test Mode This Time it worked THX

croPath

May 10, 2017
how do you get out of the lava dungeon with the 3 colored switches. I can't seem to find any hint for that

driade

Jul 15, 2021
My wish/idea is for potion maker event to be as sweet as possible, make her more and more opened up to jimmy and peaked at jimmy and PM fuck but actually emotional because of all previous relationship events. (sorry yandere priestess)

then we can introduce NTR yarizo event slowly, from just yarizo noticing PM is close to jimmy, leering at her, try talking to her but getting ignored by PM, have jimmy introduced PM to yarizo, event where yarizo and PM have to be in same party for some reason, all that slow burn to escalate to PM start talking to yarizo, getting mini harassment, PM slowly getting used to yarizo harassment, basically not just "hey PM go fuck yarizo for my netorase" from get go. hey if PM is best girl then it's also the best one to get NTR right

teaven

Jan 29, 2020
Keep getting error on start up "unable to find file: ./mod" which is weird since I've never had a problem with previous versions of this game after installing rpg maker vx ace.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How do you meet "Yarizo"? In the guide it says you have to save him in the port town, but there you only save the "man with glasses", but that's Adam. I can't find anyone named Yarizo there.

There's what looks like a staircase you can open to the south in that area, but you can't enter it. Is that it?

Reactions: Shiruxd12356

Everestti

May 16, 2017
How do you meet "Yarizo"? In the guide it says you have to save him in the port town, but there you only save the "man with glasses", but that's Adam. I can't find anyone named Yarizo there.

There's what looks like a staircase you can open to the south in that area, but you can't enter it. Is that it?
i played that part a wile ago, i thing you need to get a mission to increase your guild ranking from 1 to 2, the mission will tell you to go to port town, them when you enter port town a event plays that you can chose to save yarizo, maybe the game is waithing for you to get the mission that tells you to go there

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i played that part a wile ago, i thing you need to get a mission to increase your guild ranking from 1 to 2, the mission will tell you to go to port town, them when you enter port town a event plays that you can chose to save yarizo, maybe the game is waithing for you to get the mission that tells you to go there
Thanks a lot.

The confusing bit is that this is what it says in the guide:
"To get Yarizo in your party you need to have saved him the first time you visited the port town, this is done by successfully fighting off the people harassing him or paying off Yarizo's debt. Next you need to complete the ‘Exam For Two Star Adventurers’ quest."
Since it explained that way it looks like two parts, but really it's one. "Save Yarizo during the mission to rank up to rank 2."

Also, when you click on information on different locations on the world map, the one where you save Adam is literally called "The Port Town Shell", even though it doesn't look like a town at all. This must be a bug though since I see another place I can't go to that looks more like a port town on the map.

Aug 8, 2021
okay, scratch that, ever since having moved my internet is ATROCIOUS so I can't really download the file myself unless I want to dedicate a couple of days leaving my computer on (yes, its that bad of download speed) at least I found a link to the file. (its like 483 MBs)
I don't think it is your internet lol. It is doing the same thing with my computer too, I tried sitting through 6 hours like twice already but it keep shutting off. But thank you for the help friend.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Technobrake bowing down to crybabies who want to make this game into a vanilla experience is unfortunate.
So much of the game's content already revolves around him, and the dudes circling around the dev on twitter are always begging for more. I'd be annoyed if the expanded companion system were to end up being not much more than Yarizo's NTR harem. Considering her frigid personality, willingness to defend herself, and especially her already existing focus on smell and footplay, Potion Maker is better off getting captured and raped normally instead of getting shoehorned into more 'losing to fat ugly bastard anaconda dick' scenes so that there's justification to focus even harder on it.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes