Helios1679

May 13, 2020
Does anybody knows what happened to or even how to solve this problem? This problem suddenly pops out of nowhere when I open this game with joiplay
Screenshot_20220216_141658_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi , i just started playing this game can anyone tell me how to change the dialogues to English currently it is getting displayed in japanese..

IntergalacticShed

May 25, 2019
Potion Maker recruitment is still bugged for me. Once I get to bond level 4, going to relationship events will kick you out of her talk menu. I tried swapping to Japanese since that worked a while ago, but that doesn't work either. I have been transferring a working save file with her recruited on it since she was able to be recruited, but I am worried that this might not work for future patches.
Found a work around for you. Okay, use any method to get to bond level two. From there give flowers up to about 200. watch the events. When you get to the beach event, continue spamming flowers at her until 275. Watch the rest of the events. Give the rest of the flowers and pray it works for you aswell.

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
Found a work around for you. Okay, use any method to get to bond level two. From there give flowers up to about 200. watch the events. When you get to the beach event, continue spamming flowers at her until 275. Watch the rest of the events. Give the rest of the flowers and pray it works for you aswell.
Thanks for the suggestion. I figure that there might be some odd interaction between the cheat god reputation max and her events. Copying a save still works for now though, so I am glad I have been keeping the old game versions for a while now.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Got a little question if anyone knows it. The song that plays in the sex store in the Red Light District where the cashier there has a thing for the MC. Does anyone know the name of it? I have been trying to find it out for a while.

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
you just need the game images folder (extracting them with some program), edit the image you want to modify in photoshop or some similar program and insert it in the folder called mods(It is not necessary to change the name of the image or the format, leave it as it is and it will work fine)
it's not very complicated
s orry for my bad english

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
how do i get PM swimming suit like this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

I used this to extract the images.

If you take the files attached to this and place it in the mods folder in game it should replace her clothes for you. PM is weird because, as far as I'm aware, we have no option to change her clothing normally in the game. Since you can't remove clothes you need to replace her base standing pictures with the naked versions. She has no image for her bare legs and there's no way to take her underwear off so I couldn't remove the stockings or the pubic hair.

I literally just downloaded the mod an hour ago and I only tested this in battle and in the R4 version so if something doesn't work my bad.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes