AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Wow. I'm actually positively surprised, I didn't think Techno would essentially do a 180° turn in development and expand on almost every single thing I pointed out months ago.

They even expanded the prison event. That's amazing.
you can thank his translator/discord admin, its because he keeps technobrake in check, he's the reason we are getting good updates instead of some shit like iris story with no sex scenes.

Last edited:

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Holy... a thread with 530 pages , wth...
Any reasons why this thread seems like a warzone anyway?
because game is good, getting constant update with new content and fixing, developer friendly and always open to feedback. You can easly communicate with developer aka Technobrake.

Reactions: crookscomp

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Holy... a thread with 530 pages , wth...
Any reasons why this thread seems like a warzone anyway?
Yes brother, this is a warzone, always has been. Soon the vanilla kingdom will start a bloody war against the ntr kingdom for the potion maker maiden.

Mar 9, 2021
anyone can share save file, I hate starting new version from the very beginning
You can just copy your old save files to the new version, it doesn't really brick anything as far as I see. That being said, my save files are all over the place and may be a bit buggy because of how aggressively I use save editors to try and access content that may or may not be in the game.

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
i have a bug when im donse wiht the quest "strange noises from the sewer" i cant get further, i got an automatic quest naming "investioation unknown" here it reads "talk the adventure at church" ive done many times now but no luck it dosent let me get past. in the guide there should be a boy at the universty but he isnt there any help?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
potion maker BJ?
I think he already added one of those as a relationship event but this update will be about camp events so it’s possible. I was thinking finally a consensual penetration scene with PM. He also talked about having a hard time trying to fit a PM, priestess, and MC three way in. Maybe he got it done.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes