gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I notice people realizing what I've been saying for a long time now. The game was supposed to be about the priestess and the mc getting cucked but look at it now. The game has turned 180 degrees and now focuses on the mmc getting more love then the fmc who the games about... But hey the past few years I've seen more people go against their words and their passion all for $$$$. Sorry if the truth hurts i dont mean to offend.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Why don't you just read the god damned walkthrough or use the search function to find your answer in literally the two minutes that it will take instead of asking the same question that's been asked before for like 10th + times?

ItsNeek

Oct 23, 2020
I notice people realizing what I've been saying for a long time now. The game was supposed to be about the priestess and the mc getting cucked but look at it now. The game has turned 180 degrees and now focuses on the mmc getting more love then the fmc who the games about... But hey the past few years I've seen more people go against their words and their passion all for $$$$. Sorry if the truth hurts i dont mean to offend.
While I see where you're coming from, I think adding a bunch of different relationship options is something that not a lot of games do and it opens it up to a lot of different people. Like vanilla? Cool have the priestess and MC stay together. Like netorare? Cool have Priestess or PM fuck another person. Like netori? Cool have the MC fuck Iris or some of the giga-random npcs.

Obviously I think that priestess getting ntr'd should have the most content (because that's what the game is mainly about) but adding those options for people like me (who's not too ecstatic on the ntr genre but I love potion maker) allows technobrake to get money from me that I otherwise wouldn't even think about spending. Idk that's just my 2 cents.

ketzokotal

Jul 4, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

I used this to extract the images.

If you take the files attached to this and place it in the mods folder in game it should replace her clothes for you. PM is weird because, as far as I'm aware, we have no option to change her clothing normally in the game. Since you can't remove clothes you need to replace her base standing pictures with the naked versions. She has no image for her bare legs and there's no way to take her underwear off so I couldn't remove the stockings or the pubic hair.

I literally just downloaded the mod an hour ago and I only tested this in battle and in the R4 version so if something doesn't work my bad.
Is there a way to mod other characters for scenes other than just Priestess' portrait. I like to take assets from one character to another?

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Life simulator games like that catching people (even they anti ntr), with using feeling of impact and ghange of flows of progress on gameplay by effect on our action. Feeling of our freedom on game makes me feel in deep of game. Different characters and npc interections only makes it better. Also you are wrong about author milking thing, if you want to know what is milking there is alot of games even one of the most popular 2 game( ST Saga and Manor). This developer constantly develop his game and listen his fans and customers, he is very active with fans for developing choose, on twitter and ci-en you easly talk him. He is very open to communicate.

Reactions: JackDAReaper

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
are small events in the trading village have images for it ? i activated those and it just skip directly ( i played as priestess )

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes