Mar 9, 2021
how many ending?
We only got bad ends rn, but we got goblins, orc giant, and homeless people. Basically just drop Kohaku's love stat to 0 and then wait like 5 days to get each one. Also there's the milk end, where Kohaku gets stolen by some cow human abomination in the town by the capitol. Aside from that, the story has at least two endings that I know of, though the story hasn't concluded, so neither has been fully implemented.

Still a thing if someone knew
Alright, so if you don't mind using cheats, you gotta set yourself into Event Test Mode, which will allow you to choose Level 5, which is the strangling sex. If you do mind using cheats, then you have to manually raise Yarizo's addiction level by just winning a bunch of fights with him in the party or using event circles and NTR at the desk in the room at the inn. You can probably grind rats in the sewer for this. Level 2, 3, and 4 seem to be empty, so I'm a little disappointed there.

Can someone explain how the formula 2b6? And how does it work in general? There is an event with some woman in the tavern, I don’t know how to get through. Playing for the first time...
So recently, the dev changed the way it works. It used to be your stats decided the number of dice you rolled, but it's been downgraded to just being a flat bonus to your check. The Success is at 32, so you'll need at least a 20 in Strength to clear this. Only issue is that there's no 'legal' way of getting 20 strength. So you gotta whip out a save editor and give yourself a bunch of skill points to upgrade your Strength or figure out which number corresponds to strength and just max that out.

Reactions: NTR For Live
Aug 8, 2021
its sketchy, (and annoying, they like hammering on begging you to pay) but I found something with some digging.

will grab the file from this and put it here so it can be checked by people with better systems then mine, if you don't want to wait for that, theres the link.
I tried to find it for like 3 days but couldn't find it. So thank you for doing this.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
2d6 means a six sided die is cast two times and the results are combined. This gives a range of 2-12 for results. The 2 is denoting the amount of times it's rolled and the 6 the sides of the die. DnD for example usually has a 20 sided die.
2d6 means a six sided die is cast two times and the results are combined. This gives a range of 2-12 for results. The 2 is denoting the amount of times it's rolled and the 6 the sides of the die. DnD for example usually has a 20 sided die.
Thank you

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
We only got bad ends rn, but we got goblins, orc giant, and homeless people. Basically just drop Kohaku's love stat to 0 and then wait like 5 days to get each one. Also there's the milk end, where Kohaku gets stolen by some cow human abomination in the town by the capitol. Aside from that, the story has at least two endings that I know of, though the story hasn't concluded, so neither has been fully implemented.

Alright, so if you don't mind using cheats, you gotta set yourself into Event Test Mode, which will allow you to choose Level 5, which is the strangling sex. If you do mind using cheats, then you have to manually raise Yarizo's addiction level by just winning a bunch of fights with him in the party or using event circles and NTR at the desk in the room at the inn. You can probably grind rats in the sewer for this. Level 2, 3, and 4 seem to be empty, so I'm a little disappointed there.

So recently, the dev changed the way it works. It used to be your stats decided the number of dice you rolled, but it's been downgraded to just being a flat bonus to your check. The Success is at 32, so you'll need at least a 20 in Strength to clear this. Only issue is that there's no 'legal' way of getting 20 strength. So you gotta whip out a save editor and give yourself a bunch of skill points to upgrade your Strength or figure out which number corresponds to strength and just max that out.
Thank you

DICKHEAD10001

Oct 31, 2019
can someone sent the full list translate of the variable from the save edits

couldn't find one in the previous discussion page (well found one but it's outdated)

Mnuggetote

Jan 31, 2022
so people get offend easier then so my question is the game any good?
i been holding off on playing this because i wasn't to sure if the game is any good i do love RPGM Engine

also fuck thee complainers am tired of seen people with creative ideas have to change there designs because few are upset my deepest sympathies to the creator of this and again my apologizes = and am not sorry for saying this

Artigar

Apr 16, 2021
Can i ask you something?
Is there a ending if you let the priest have too much netorare, does she ran away or marry someone else? Can you still keep in love stat with her even with hte ntr?
There are only bad endings where you lose in combat and don't rescue her in time. Happy ending is implied/intended in-game but not yet implimented

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes