AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The "Abducted" scenario when losing a fight seems to be broken.
  • You're told you can "talk to the fortune teller", but she's not letting you in.
  • That if you don't save her fast you get a "brutal ending", but nothing happens even if you sleep 30 times with 9 turns in a row.
  • If it happens in the sewer you also can't save her, because the guard doesn't let you in if you're alone, which if you're doing this near the beginning, you are.

thoriden2211

Feb 29, 2020
Getting Yarizo to level 3 still seems to be broken in 41AR4 . I tried loading it into an older version and the inn event triggered, but the relationship didn't increase.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Anyone know what the variable for secret NTR is for save editing? I wanted to try different scenes with it on/off but it's no longer mentioned in the save editing part of the guide.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I'm kinda interested is he locked up arm wrestling skill check in tavern behind unbeateable test on purpose or its broken

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
So correct me when i am wrong but the ALREADY TRANSLATED MAIN STORY goes in the R4 trough the Point where you can Talk with the guild woman for an Quest something with Iris and Leon am i right ? Because that Quest isnt translated by me

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes