hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Google Drive
Alpha R4 with English already
Changelog Below provided by Mordith135
Thank you very much!

For anyone unable to download this because of the quota limit; do this:
1: Create a new folder on your google drive, name it anything (eg. npriR4).
2: Make a shortcut of this file there.
3: Download the folder you made before (npriR4).
4: It should take like a minute to zip.
5: It will start download soon after. Enjoy!

PS. This works for almost all links but the zipping part may take longer depending on the file i think.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
hey, need help, the 3rd one star main quest, the qust tips: hear the story in the church, but i speak to all the NPC in church, cant move on, i check the guild, it saying need find one guy in Uni, but still not there.........so far the story can't move on

Ramsés666

Feb 27, 2021
oye, necesito ayuda, la tercera misión principal de una estrella, los consejos de qust: escucha la historia en la iglesia, pero hablo con todos los NPC en la iglesia, no puedo seguir adelante, reviso el gremio, dice necesito encontrar a un chico en Uni , pero todavía no está ahí......... hasta ahora la historia no puede avanzar
[/CITA]
Screenshot_20220211-141100.jpg

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
It's not that he's bad
but if they keep making tecnobrake maybe he will get tired of everything he does and close his game at least support his patreon.

No es que sea malo
pero si siguen haciendo tecnobrake a lo mejor se cansa de todo lo que hace y cierra su juego al menos apoya su patreon.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How far along is this game? I've been waiting for ages to play it when it had a decent chunk of content.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
How far along is this game? I've been waiting for ages to play it when it had a decent chunk of content.
Story wise it depends on which way you play. There is alot of side event content for the mc and ntr. But if you follow the yarizo route like myself there are some events (fewer then the mc).

Reactions: desmosome

Futaba

Jul 9, 2017

New English Update folder-Extract into main game folder and replace all
i'm having some trouble downloading the translation, when i click the link this happens:

his XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>
Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.
</Details>
</Error>

can someone help me pls? :(

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes