agocuci

Dec 10, 2019
You have to use portable cheat god and turn on event test mode. It lets you see all event in every relationship level
but how it's possible fine the camp and the inn event? i just fine the camp scene where she sleep and yarizo strock cock on ass and at then inn the scene where yariko make her suck his cock

Lukekane

Sep 8, 2018
but how it's possible fine the camp and the inn event? i just fine the camp scene where she sleep and yarizo strock cock on ass and at then inn the scene where yariko make her suck his cock
The rest of those two events are in version 41 R3, iirc

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Stroke cock event at camp is bond 2, you can do that after complete his previous event in camp (Let Yarizo and Priestess sleep together).
Suck cock event can be access through the table in your room after you have done previous netorase event.

Reactions: agocuci

agocuci

Dec 10, 2019
Stroke cock event at camp is bond 2, you can do that after complete his previous event in camp (Let Yarizo and Priestess sleep together).
Suck cock event can be access through the table in your room after you have done previous netorase event.
yes i know, i just find this event. are they the final event of each part?
however with suck cock i was meaning the event where you sleep in the inn with yarizo in the party and he goes in MC's room and make her suck his cock

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
yes i know, i just find this event. are they the final event of each part?
however with suck cock i was meaning the event where you sleep in the inn with yarizo in the party and he goes in MC's room and make her suck his cock
No, this's event for bond 2. There may be more in the future.
About the suck cock event, I think that's part of a netorase scene, but I haven't seen that yet
You could try save edtior and raise Yarizo bond to 4 or 5 (Variable 204)

Last edited:

schraoller

Jun 30, 2017
I've reached where it's possible to switch between Iris & Jimmy(the protagonist) but there's no text from there on

& also I have seen the priestess can be taken to the village(from the red light district I guess) where she has many more scenes

but I can't seem to figure out how to reach that point in game, where she has to wear a viel too I guess, ahhhh.... HELP!

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Guys helpp mee. I turn off ntr after i finish the game and want to see the ending( open the womb protection and have sex). It requires 200 love or lust i dont remember but i max all. But when i choose the ending there is nothing happen. Whyyyy pls helppp, maybe it is not implemented yet?

ariel304

Apr 6, 2021
So can someone tell me how i can unlock the inn scene and I already have the event test mode activated with the portable cheat god

agocuci

Dec 10, 2019
No, this's event for bond 2. There may be more in the future.
About the suck cock event, I think that's part of a netorase scene, but I haven't seen that yet
You could try save edtior and raise Yarizo bond to 4 or 5 (Variable 204)
how can i raise bond to 4 or 5?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes