Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R5):
  • Potion Maker Shop Event 1 - Needs relationship level 4, accessed in Potion Maker’s shop
  • Potion Maker Shop Event 2 - Needs relationship level 4, accessed in Potion Maker’s shop
  • Potion Maker Camp Footjob - Have Potion Maker as a follower and go camp in the wilderness, requires you to have previously viewed the PM footjob scene in her shop
  • Potion Maker Camp Blowjob - Have Potion Maker as a follower and go camp in the wilderness, requires you to have previously viewed the PM blowjob scene in her shop
  • Potion Maker Camp Event - Have Potion Maker as a follower and go camp in the wilderness, requires you to have previously viewed the new shop events above
  • Potion Maker Quest Gathering Materials (2) - Accessed in Potion Maker’s shop, requires you to have done the previous gathering materials quest, requires bond level 2+, seems to be the non cheat way to increase bond level
  • Reorganized the Potion Maker's shop menu

News:
  • I don't know what either shop event or the last camp event are, Techno did not provide any details. If you see them in game let me know what they are, or I will update this later when I play through myself.
  • Everything in this update is related to the Potion Maker and I believe the Male Protagonist, the next update will mainly focus on Yarizo camping events.
  • There is now a mod that decensors images in-game. Not 100% sure how it works but I believe you put it into the mod folder and it just replaces images? If anyone has figured it out let me know and I will add a section in the Walkthrough about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
guys have a complete save up to the current version please pass me is that I don't have much time to play the whole version please :)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes