lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
How do I mod in the unadded equips?
If you have a recent version of the game, there should be a folder called "Mod" in the game's directory. Just insert the pictures there. In the example posted above, there are 3 mods for Potion Maker included. The blonde and short haired version are currently in extra folders (inactive), so you would have to copy your preferred version directly into the mod folder (no sub folder), thereby overwriting the Mohawk haircut.

The mod folder is very useful for laymen to change the game, because all you have to do is decrypt the Game.rgss3a file using RPG Maker decrypter, and then start photoshopping the pictures. The easiest mod is arguably removing clothing (simply removing a clothing part from an outfit or removing the entire outfit altogether, then save the empty .PNG.) It's not so useful for Kohaku because you can change her outfit in-game anyway, but it's useful for characters with less clothing equipment options. For example, you can make Potion Maker go nopan. Fits her personality better anyway because why wear panties when you're foreign to the concept of shame anyway?

11.png

12.png

13.png

And with some beginner photoshop skills, you can also edit clothes slightly but effectively
14.png

Last edited:

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
any news of updates? i cannot wait to have it completed, as a loyal consumer when the game is finised I buy it to support the pervert developer :3

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I'm a little irritated...didn't TB said 2 Updates ago he will focus more on the priestess?
I mean, I'm just playing it every 3-4 months...but I was hoping for some more content with Priestess/MC/Yarizo-game mechanic (like in fight actions and more/interesting camp events).
Seems, this will be delayed again for some time...

Mar 9, 2021
I'm a little irritated...didn't TB said 2 Updates ago he will focus more on the priestess?
I mean, I'm just playing it every 3-4 months...but I was hoping for some more content with Priestess/MC/Yarizo-game mechanic (like in fight actions and more/interesting camp events).
I think someone said that the next update is Yarizo focused, though I can't find that or the roadmap that I remember someone else posted. Said roadmap was not very long though.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
question, when i will againts the worrier girl what do i get and how do i get it
and is the save able to be transfer without and issues

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
What he said was that he would focus on the priestess, the MC, and Yarizo. Since he began the “R” updates there has been 10+ scenes added for the those three and 5 added PM with this most recent update. I’m unsure what there is to be irritated about.

I think someone said that the next update is Yarizo focused, though I can't find that or the roadmap that I remember someone else posted. Said roadmap was not very long though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v-r4-technobrake.44110/post-7613222

Next update will be similar to the most recent update with it being all about Yarizo. There is no roadmap so it’s length is unknown.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
question, when i will againts the worrier girl what do i get and how do i get it
and is the save able to be transfer without and issues
You mean the one who you can arm wrestle? You can improve the needed stats which I believe is Strength and something else, as for what you get I think you just get money though I can't remember if even that, all I know there is no other content for her

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes