Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
What he said was that he would focus on the priestess, the MC, and Yarizo. Since he began the “R” updates there has been 10+ scenes added for the those three and 5 added PM with this most recent update. I’m unsure what there is to be irritated about.
Yeah, okay, that is correct, but for me (who is just looking into the thread from time to time) it was irritating for an mainly PM update...and I thought he would now focus more on priestess (like 90% or so) before switching back to PM.
I don't want to take away your PM content, as I still can wait. So I will go somewhere else for the next 2-3 months...

Jul 4, 2018
"

• When going solo outside the Capital you can come across your party members in the town and then choose to act together, different combinations of characters will lead to differences in events
"

how in the fuck do I go solo outside the capital? besides me going solo in the town near the capital and the second city I can't go solo anywhere else, and when I do there are no events that happen when I meet up with Kohaku

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes